chapter 10= A school disaster!!!

Y/n's POV

I got to my uncles house and I was met with thousands of red boxes piled up on top of eachother and my uncle suddenly appeared out of the piles. I closed the door behind me and questioned "What's happened here??"
"It's the list!" Scott replied as he handed me a note that was on top of one of the boxes that read.

Here's the list. Don't forget to check it twice
x B.

I chuckled as a read the little 'B'....Bernard you've put my dad hard at work! You sly dog!
"Oh! And this note came! It's addressed to you!" Uncle Scott said, handing me a note with my name on it 'Y/n Calvin'
I opened the note and read it.

Use the orb in your room at 11:30pm! I need to talk to you about something! Please do it I'm desperate to talk. See you at 11:30.
Xxx B.

I rolled my eyes and closed the note.
"Who's it from?" Scott asked me.
"Just a friend!"
I could see my uncle tried to shave his beard but it still grew back and his hair was still white and he still had gained alot more weight.

-time skip-
11:29pm...

I was up in my room. I grabbed the velvet pouch, tipped the orb into the palm of my hand and looked at my digital clock. Then....11:30 came and I spoke to the orb. I spoke in a soothing whisper "Bernard....if you can hear me.....please tell me why do you want to speak to me? What do you want to speak to me about? Please come to me"

No one's POV

11:45pm....still no answer from him.
Y/n had fell asleep in those 15 minutes until she felt someone caress her cheek. She was startled and she grabbed the person's arm, got out of bed and forced them to the ground.
She still had her eyes half closed so she couldn't tell who it was.
"Who ever you are! Get out! Otherwise you'll wake up in a hospital bed and not for good reason!" She whisper-yelled
"Woah! Woah! Snow bunny! It's me!"
"Bernard?!?!"
Y/n got off of him and he struggled to recover. She eventually helped him up and sat him on her bed.
"Your 15 minutes late!"
"I'm sorry! The workshop held me up! The toys needed testing!"
"Okay well.......got on with it!"
"Okay....about yesterday! At the office-!"
"Oh Bernard! Please don't bring that up!!"
"But I want to talk about it!"
"Fine!"
"Okay!....I'm sorry! I really should've told you the floor was wet!"
"Yeah you really should've!"
"Um....but the truth is....I like you! I really like you!....and I was just scared to admit it! And I was so scared that your uncle was gonna turn the job down and I would never get a chance to see you again!" Bernard explained.
"Oh...."

Y/n's POV

I hesitantly took his hand in mine and I scooted closer to him.
I put my head on his shoulder and whispered to him "....I like you to, Bernard.." He looked at me and turned pink with embarrassment and looked away from me. I grabbed his face to make him look at me and smashed my lips onto his. He tensed up at first but soon he melted into the kiss.
I

was the one who pulled away but kept our foreheads touching "that was my first ever kiss, Bernard"
"Mine too....I've waited 1000 years to do that to someone!"
I giggled as I looked into his deep, brown eyes.
I never wanted him to leave...

-time skip-

Y/n's POV

I was in school at my locker and I dug the velvet pouch with Bernard's orb in it out of my locker and I smiled at it.
"Hey, Beanie brain!"
I froze. I turned around to see Rachel.
"Rachel. I see you've recovered from the occasional oink!"
"I know you did this! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!!!!"
She reached for my beanie and snatched it off of my head
"Rachel no-!"
Everyone in the hallway gasped as they layed eyes on my pointy ears.
"What are you an Elf now?!?!" Rachel spat at me.
I held the pouch in my hand until Rachel now snatched that.
"Rachel gave that back!!!" I yelled as I tried to grab the velvet pouch from her. Her friends, Melody and Rihanna, held me back as Rachel took the orb out of the pouch
"....Rachel...give it back! That's very special to me!"
She snickered as she held the orb in the palm of her hand she turns to me and said
".....Sure it is!...FETCH!!!" She threw the orb out of the window
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed as the orb smashed into thousands of shiny fragments. I yanked myself out of Rachel's friends grip and ran outside and knelt down to the, now, broken orb. I cried into my hands.
I then felt arms slither around me from behind.
"It's alright, Snow bunny. I'm here!"
"Bernard?" I said between sniffles.
"Right here!" I hugged him and cried into his chest
"Rachel is just a jerk!"
"Why would she break the one thing I had so I could contact you?"
"I don't know. But....at least I have this!" Bernard pulled out a pocket snow globe that looked just like the one he gave my cousin.
"What's that?"
"It's a pocket snow globe. You can take this anywhere with you. And you see this," He then smacked it on the floor. I flinched in worry "unbreakable!" He finished. He handed it to me and I attacked him with a hug. "Thank you, Bernard! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"
"Awwww! How adorable!" Rachel sarcastically spat as she came up to me and Bernard embracing on the concrete floor.
Bernard held me close as she came up to us both.
"Hey, beanie brain you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend! And he is a handsome thing, isn't he?"
"Leave her alone!"
"Awwww! Your little boyfriends trying to defend you! But have you met my boyfriend??" Then, a large boy came out from behind Rachel and teased us with his size. Our eyes widened as Rachel's boyfriend cracked his knuckles.
"So! Let's have a little battle of the boyfriends!" Melody and Rihanna closed the blinds in the school so no one could see and come and help us.
"I think we're gonna go now!" Bernard said, standing up and walking away with me. But Rachel's boyfriend blocked our way.
"Jason! Play nicely!" Rachel said, gesturing to her boyfriend.
"Welcome to your first fight!" Jason said to Bernard. Bernard furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
PUNCH!!!
Jason punched Bernard in the face and he fell to the floor.
"Bernard!!!" I yelled as I ran to his side.
His nose started bleeding.
"Jason 1...Bernard...0!" Rachel yelled as she cackled like an evil witch.
I helped Bernard up and we ran away from this situation.
"Are you okay???" I asked him as his eyelids started getting heavy.
"Y-yeah!...I'm fffine!" He replied, dragging the 'f'.
Bernard drew his finger across his nose and looked at the blood on his finger with wide eyes.
"Oh god....I'm bleeding!" He said. Then, Bernard fainted at the sight of the blood and I shoke him but he wouldn't wake up.
"Bernard?!?! Bernard! Wake up!!! BERNARD THIS IS THE WRONG TIME TO GO UNCONSCIOUS!!!!" I yelled in his face.
I eventually had to drag him back to my uncles house but as I got to the door, he vanished whilst he was still unconscious. I sighed in relief. At least I didn't have to face my uncle asking me what that "creep elf" was doing in his house....that was a school disaster!!!