Brain Storm Part 2 (2/1)

My brain is not slowing down yet to get started on any of the projects. For now, I'll be using the prompt number as the title for the story as I think about each idea more.

Eleven - "A new buisnes opens in a small town. The townspeople are intrigued by what is being offered by the buisness owners, and soon the town and it's people begin to behave in unsuaal ways."

Now, Cassie's ways aren't "bad" ways, but I hope to make that come across in the story. The mayor, she is very much fond of the Granger family, bragging about their eldest and noting how amazing they are with their autistic youngest. (Yes, I am giving Hermione siblings in this.) she is unaware about the magical inclinations.

So is Regulus, having forgotten his past, but there is an issue with his arm and he really has no one to turn to, but, because there are changes occuring because of Cassie, he seeks her out, which is an utter shock. She decides to approach Sirius, and since she knows the location of Grimmauld she can't be kept away, because the secret works by keeping away those who don't know the location, not those who do, for once they know, it appears in front of them.

Thus the two brothers reuinite, but this causes a problem because both are still wanted. Cassie intervenes because--well, she's Cassie. And yeah, I do admit it will likely come across as a Mary Sue kind of move, but Cassie has a tendency of always being right which is one of the issues with the Good Witch. (And yes, I do suspect it will have an effect on the next one, but it's going to be fun to write.)

Fifteen - "Three women. Three secrets. Three tangled lives."

I finally decided who the third woman or I should say a young woman, was going to be. Pansey Parkinson.

So in this story, you have Hermione, who is the biological daughter of Regulus Black and doesn't know it. You've then got Cassie, who is the daughter of Marius and Regulus's cousin who is surprised to see that her cousin is alive when she moves to the town that Hermione is. And then you have Pansey Parkinson, who decides to put forth the claim she is the illegitimate child of Regulus Black which she is not, all of which tie back to the Black family.

Hermione is trying to live a normal life as a Muggleborn while Pansey Parkinson is trying to find a way to regain honor, so it would make sense that this happens after Hogwarts. You've also got Cassie moving back to Britian because the war is really over, with the tapestry not being the most accurate way to tell if a Black is alive or not. Parkinson's mother also is fine with Pansey doing the lying so long as she gets caught.

It will also be Draco/Hermione by the end, with Pansey trying to win him back, Ron struggling with the truth about her father. There will be appearances by Rita Skitter now that she's been allowed off her leash and boy does she want to make Hermione's life miserable for her "ultimatums". There's also the issue of Sirius being dead, something that Regulus Black is unaware of as his daughteri s unaware of him being Regulus Black, someone she now considers a hero.

Oh, and part of the reason Pansey Parkinson is trying to claim to be his daughter is because she is wanting his Order of Merlin and wants to get Grimmauld place. Cassie also has something to say about that, but is interested in meeting Harry, but I'm really going to play up lives being tangled up.

Can I do it in under 40k? I mean, there is a lot of drama and I've a tendency to drag things out to long, so we will se.

Eighteen - "You step through a magic prortal thinking it's the way back home, but what you find isn't what you expected."

Sirius expects to be with his godson. Instead, he ends up cursing out his younger brother, who asks him if he's seen a ghost. This is around the time Sirius originally decided to run away, which in turn leads him to make the decision of not doing so, to try and prevent his brothers death to which he learns Arcturus plans on skipping Orion and Sirius as head which in turn leads to "the meeting" between Regulus and Olivia, only Sirius goes with him and his decision to intervene in Regulus life esculates. In this story, one of the things Regulus has had to deal with is Peter antagonizing him when the other three aren't around because Regulus is an easy target for both Peter and the Slytherins. Barty is infatuated with Regulus and Evans is constantly having to fulfill the role Sirius should have as Regulus is on the spectrum.

Twenty - "You finally build enough courage to talk to that cute someone you see ever day on the bus. Their face turns dark as they respond 'you shouldn't be able to see me.'"

For this story, Regulus is secretly visiting his older brother. He is suppsoed to be very good at Invisibility and Disillusionment charms being able to combine the two, so he is surprised when Olivia approaches him and starts having a conversation. His autism kicks in and he keeps insisting she shouldn't be able to see him despite her seeing him which is because -- I'm not quite sure why and think maybe it can be something that gets pondered through the entire series. There's also Regulus not wanting anybody to know he's going to see his brother either. I think it can have to do with the fact Olivia likes to observe people, at least in part.

Twenty-Six - "As a tourist in a foreign country, you were just snapping pictures. Later that night you go through your camera roll and was shocked to your core when you saw what you caught on camera."

The Creevy family and the Granger are both holidaying in Fance and Creevy is taking pictures as per usual, when he takes a picture of Hermione's father and is quite sure he's discovered Sirius Black. I can't decide which year it should take place in though, between second and third, third and forth, or forth and fifth. Actually, it would have to be between the second and third year because Hermione is with the Weasley family between third and fourth year and at Grimmauld between fourth and fiffth. This leads to things going AU.

Thirty - "You purchase a new home and a during renovations and discover a human skeleton buried within your walls."

I'm going to create an OC, a mother and daughter who are trying to move into a new home with what money they have, so they're stuck with Lockwood & Co because that's what they can afford. The daughter is a sensitive, but likes the nerd of the group, but starts serving tea to them which just frustrates the nerd because he likes doing the cooking and they work on formulating a plan to get rid of the ghost so the mother and daughter can have a home.

And not bunk at their place any more. Because of the money issue ,and the question of not being surpervised comes up.

Forty-Three - "You waited a thousand years to find  your true love, what's one more day?"

I'm going slice of life on this one, with Bernard being oblivious and the two having near run ins once Patty transfers from the school to the pole, finding herself concerned because of the accident that resulted in Bernard being absent during the third movie. Mindy being Bernard's sister doesn't help matters as he's trying to actively avoid her. And Mindy's Aunt says it has never mattered what Bernard is job wise at the pole as he's happy with what he's doing.

Seventy Two - "On the twilight of their sixtheenth birthday, a shy bookworm escapes their surprise party to find refuge in their favorite library. While walking through the shelves in search of a good read, they stumble onto a peculiar book that changes their life."

The thing is, I am waiting still on whether the bookworm needs to be shy or not, because that determines how AU I go with this.

Seventy-Six - "You're poring over spellbooks in the local library when a human discovers you."

I'm going with Regulus hiding at the library to escape the arguing between Sirius and his mother, not expecting to be approached by a Muggle. He's dealing as well with headaches caused by the noise at home and uncertainty regarding Sirius as it's coming close to him running away. He, unlike Sirius didn't have a place to escape until he found the library and he's not so willing to give it up, yet he knows he'll be in trouble if anybody finds out about him interacting with a Muggle.