How to Tell if Someone is a Judge (2/1)

I'm writing this entry because someone mistook me for a judge even though I said something that was not written as a confirmation of something as well as something that wasn't impartial. As a dyslexic, I get how that can happen.

So, how does one tell?

First and foremost, the people in charge of the contest will have a mark next to their name, one that has a heart in it. I obviously don't have that mark, which means I am not an ambassador.

However, not all ambassadors are judges or someone overseeing the contest. Some are, in fact, neither and thus can participate in the contest, so I think it's also important to note that the ambassadors who are impartial or who are overseeing the contest will be impartial in every single post they give.

They have to be, as they're judging and overseeing, so when someone says, as I did that, I like the take on a prompt, they are not a judge. Plus, I don't have that mark next to my name.

As for why I responded to what you were asking, well, for starters, I like your take on the prompt. Second, I am hoping to add something to the conversation that will clarify. Sometimes it's because what a person isn't asking isn't clear and could be made into a clearer question, while other times, I may have thought of something one of the ambassadors may not have thought of for the given prompt.