Brainstorm Time! (2/1)

And as with every year, it comes time to brain storm. And in saying this, there are a lot of awesome prompts this year with some I'd love to take on, only I know I don't know of a fandom that it would work with or that I'd have to do a little extra work this year.

Prompt Six – "Can we go back to the start when we were all strangers in the dark?"

There is just so much one can do with this prompt to be honest, and I did latch onto it, but if I did do something for this prompt this year, I would have to do a bit more planning than usual and whether I go back and figure out something for this prompt depends on how many project--

Oh, never mind. My Digimon headcanon where Tai and Ryo are twins randomly popped into my head, but I am thinking of the rest of the Digidestioned wanting to forget Ryo and what happened to him. Of course, I don't know if I'll utilize the twin headcanon particularly since weird headcanon can be a detriment during ONC, but we will see. So that's one story idea, with some more fleshing out to do.

Prompt Eight – "You just moved to a new neighborhood and you hear the music of an ice cream truck coming down the street. As you and your family walk outside you notice all your neighbors rushing inside and locking their doors."

So, this one actually wouldn't be an ONC project but a one-shot for the Wensday series because—I man, come on! The Addams Family anybody?

Prompt Eleven – "A new business opens in a small town. The townspeople are intrigued by what is being offered by the business owners, and soon the twon and its people begin to behave in unusual ways."

A Harry Potter/Good Witch crossover with Regulus not remembering who he is and Cassie being the daughter of a certain Black who was a squib, maybe incorportating my idea of Regulus being Mr. Granger into the plot.

Prompt Fifteen – "Three women. Three secrets. Three tangled lives."

Another Harry Potter/Good Witch crossover with Hermione and Cassie being two of the females with a secret, but I'm thinking having the third woman be from a third fandom. And to think, I thought I would have to do a bit more brainstorming. The question is, what would the third fandom be?

Prompt Eighteen – "You step through a magic portal thinking it's the way back home, but what you find isn't what you expected."

And I'd been wanting to do a Sirius Black story of where he goes through the veil hoping to get home to Harry, but instead ends up getting home to Regulus. I've a few ideas with this, but the one I want to focus on would be a shorter piece with some of the longer ones being something I do later on.

Prompt Twenty – "You finally build enough courage to talk to that cute someone you see every day on the bus. Their face turns dark as they respond 'you shouldn't be able to see me.'"

I want to tackle this prompt with some of the fandom I know because it seems super fun. For some reason my mind keeps going to Regulus and Olivia because I'm a nutter.

Prompt Twenty-Six – "As a tourist in a foreign country, you were just snapping pictures. Later that night you go through your camera roll and was shocked to your core when you saw what you caught on camera."

Colin Creevy has a mystery to solve about Hermione's father who he thinks is Sirius Black.

Prompt Thirty – "You purchase a new home and during renovations and discover a human skeleton buried within your walls."

Lochwood & Co. fanfic, but a crossover with Harry Potter.

Prompt Thirty-Nine – "On a blind date with a complete mismatch, you're increasingly uncomfortable but too polite too leave. Then an attractive stranger comes over and gives you an out."