Fandom Fun (1/16)

48 Christmas Wishes/Santa Clause - I'm fond of Mindy being Bernard's younger sibling and pairing Patty with Bernard.

After School Dice Club - Fandom I've not yet written for but would like to.

Akuma no Riddle - Yuri fandom.

Assassians Creed - Fandom I've not yet written for but would like to.

Astra Lost in Space - I've a ship where the younger character would have a one-sided crush and instigate the relationship once she's of age with her being of age when the story starts or the older character would be in cryostasis. Also, Ulgar's original is his brother, not his father and the aftermath or AU to that.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - I enjoy shipping Lu Ten with Ursa, and I have a way it works canonically with Lu Ten being the biological father of Zuko and Kiya (I think that's how her name is spelled).

Barakumon - I - before it was revealed otherwise, liked thinking the kid was actually his. Still could be dpeending on how it is handled.

Best/Worst - The Herdman kids are the Herdman kids, but I think the writer who was a teacher was aware of certain things before they were a thing.

Bleach - So, I don't think I'll be writing anything for ONC, but if I did it would likely involve Ishsin as the tenth division captain, there being four Shiba siblings, Gin and Rangiku being Toshiro's biological parents with Bambietta being his twin. And, really, these aren't the best headcanon to tackle ONC with particularly since I've not verified what's actually been said regarding Isshin's relationship to the Shiba clan in the Anime yet, but if it's like the canon material - no, he's not their uncle. So this ONC, probably not the best idea to tackle this fandom.

Bofuri/Gamers/NetoYome/Stardew Valley - The characters interacting with Sebastian, the issues for the characters coming out and Sebastian/Maple.

Cannon Busters - Fandom I've not yet written for but would like to.

Computer Kakumei - Might be good for one of the sci-fi prompts.

Cowboy Bepop - Fandom I've not yet written for but would like to.

DC Comics - Some of the sub-fandom I've written for are Batman, Batman Beyond, Batman v. Superman, Nightwing, Supergirl, Teen Titans, young Justice. I'm interested in shipping Dick Grayson with Helena Wayne/Mary McGinnis which isn't an easy headcanon to tackle.

Demon Slayer - Water dragon and butterfly and fixfic for some of the issues with the manga.

Despicable Me - Crossovers. No, seriously. Crossovers, and while that may seem like specifically crossovers with the super hero genre, I have written or started to write a Naruto crossover. It's one of those weird things that just happened.

Detective Conan - Had a story where Ran's friend knows the secet.

Digimon - Tai and Ryo are twins, the worlds imergining, a rewrite of Tri.

Dreamlight Valley - I want to dive into the player character not fitting in, or crossovers where the player character is a character from another fandom, such as Sebastian from Stardew Valley.

Free! - I ship Haru and Gao.

G.I. Joe Sigma Six/X-Men Evolution - Scarlett and Snake Eyes are Lance's parents. And before you say a red head and a blond can't have a brown haired kid - that's a misconception in that there are multiple pheneotypes when it comes to hair, not just a dominant and non-dominate gene.