Season 2 - Part 9

Start from the beginning

Darius: Such a charming parasite you have.

Phage: What'd you say!?

The symbiote yelled in anger as Hunter held him back from attacking.

Darius: I knew your predecessor. He was my mentor. One of the strongest witches I've ever known. But you?

Hunter: Belos says that I don't need magic to serve the coven.

Phage: And even if he did, he's got me.

Darius: Yes, if wanting to rely on a golden parasite to give you superdemon strength like a savage makes you feel useful, go ahead.

Phage: I am NOT a parasite!!

The symbiote screeched as he surrounds Hunter, minus the face, as his hands formed into blades.

Darius: See what I mean?

Hunter: Stop it, Phage! He's just trying to get under your skin!

He says, calming his symbiote as he returns inside Hunter's body.

Darius: Keep that sigil if you wish. Just know that you don't deserve it.

He says, walking past Hunter.

Hunter: Then allow me to prove you wrong.

He said, Darius stopping in his tracks as he turns to look Hunter in the eye.

Upon realizing the teen was serious, he lets out a grin before he began to think.

Darius: In that case, go out and find new recruits for the emperor's coven. If you can.

He says with a smug grin before leaving along with the rest of the coven heads.

Phage: I don't like that guy.

Hunter: Doesn't matter. Let's go.

He says before the two left the castle.

Some time would pass as Hunter, Phage and Flapjack made their way to Hexside as the school was holding a Club Fair.

Hunter, now wearing a potions track uniform, peeled around the corner to see many students walking about at the fair.

Hunter: Look at all these potential recruits.

Phage: How're you gonna talk anyone into joining?

Hunter: Well, I know I never talked to people my age. But teens are probably into the same things as me. Like authority and rules.

Phage: . . . I don't see us getting results.

Hunter: Not with that attitude we won't!

He says before marching into the fair with a smile on his face.

Hunter then went around trying to recruit any students he could find, but ended up failing miserably due to Hunter's poor social skills.

Phage: 'Wow. You really suck at this.'

Hunter: 'Shut up, Phage! I'm gonna prove Darius wrong and-!'

They said in their minds before Hunter ended up bumping into Coney's pet Griffin, Puddles.

Puddles then glares at Hunter, screeching in his face as Viney holds her back.

Viney: It's okay, Puddles! No! He didn't mean it! No, no, no, no! Puddles no!

She yells before Puddles breaks free of Viney's grip, prompting Hunter to fly away on Flapjack, chasing him.

Phage: 'What the heck is that thing?!'