Chapter 2

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I’m the first one up, I'm the only one who wants to be up. I change my clothes into a shirt that has hearts around the top and a pair of ripped jean shorts. I also put on a pair of brown combat boots, my second favorite pair of boots. I brush my hair and wash my face.

I run back to my room and grab my bag. I go into Danny's and Daisy's rooms to wake the two up. They get up and get ready. I gave everyone who’s up their lunch for school. Now all of us were ready to leave, well except Mary. It was Daisy's turn to walk Mary to school which meant she was staying behind. I was going to double check to see if I had everything. I was going to leave after Danny but before Daisy. I had everything I needed, now I was heading out the door.

The school was a ten minute walk from my house. I was five minutes into the walk when I noticed yelling. I ran over to the noise and some kid was beating up a different child. The one who was being beaten up was tall, like at least six foot. He has messy brown hair and light blue eyes. His skin is Palishes and covered in cuts and bruises. The kid who was doing the beating up is 5’5 at most. He has light Red hair and dark blue eyes. He was sorta tan but also pretty burnt, like burn marks.

“Hey you, leave him alone,” I yelled. I don’t know the whole story but not much can explain this. The redhead looked over at me and frowned. He looked mad, like someone just ran over his puppy then his cat. He looked me right in the eyes and ran off. If that wasn’t weird I don't know what is.

I walk up to the kid and give him a smile. I hold out my hand to pull him up, he gets up and I almost fall. He’s definitely over six foot and I'm just over 5’3. Maybe we could be friends, I should probably introduce myself. “I’m Delilah, Delilah Angelica,” I smiled.  

“I’m Michael Terry Linwood, call me Terry,”  Michael grinned awkwardly. “It’s nice to meet you Michael,” I chuckled. “No, Terry, call me Terry,” Michael mumbled. “You're quiet,” I giggled. “You're not from around here are you, I've lived here my whole life,” Michael  asked. “You can show me around later, where do you go to school,” I whispered. “scripturam highschool,” he announced. “I’m also going there, do you want to meet my sister,” I beamed. “ No I don’t,” he answered. “Great, let’s go,” I smiled.

We quickly walked and in two minutes we were walking together. “Hey Daisy, this is Michael Terry Linwood, he likes to be called Terry but you could call him Michael,” I laughed. “I never agreed to that,” Michael informed my sister. “Well we should get to school, come on Michael and Daisy,” I smiled. “Coming Lia,” Michael  mumbled. “Micheal, why did you call her Lia,” Daisy asked. “ If she gets to call me Micheal I get to call her Lia,”  he announced. Fair enough

We talked a bit until we made it to school. We all have the same homeroom teacher but Danny has Mr. Blan or something. I walked into my class with Michael and was greeted by our teacher, Ms. Evenson. She will also be my english teacher which means i’ll have to talk to her later about the writing program. Daisy comes into the class shortly after us.

Everyone except one girl was talking to each other. The alone girl was about 5’4 maybe 5’5, it’s hard to tell while she’s sitting down. She had curly chocolate brown hair with shiny hazel eyes. She had beautiful brown skin that was covered with freckles. I’m not saying she’s pretty and kind, I'm saying no one can be as cute as her and It’s a shame she has no friends.

I grab Michael's wrist and walk up to the girl. Daisy follows right behind us. I smiled at the girl and she seemed surprised that I noticed her. “ hi, I'm Delilah and these two are Michael and Daisy,”  I smiled. “You can call me Terry,” Michael grinned. “But you don’t have to,”  I announced. Michael just rolled his eyes at my words.