Chapter 25 Forbearance

Start from the beginning

Cagalli: Nhazul? What are you doing....? You're helping Orb?

Nhazul: Don't get it twisted. I'm not doing this for you or Orb.

Suddenly, Shinn rushed forward with Destiny's beam sword, going to attack Akatsuki, however Nhazul quickly blocked Shinn's strike with his beam shield, infuriating him.

Shinn: NHAZUL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU HELPING ORB?!?!

Nhazul: I'm not doing this for Orb! I'm doing what's right!

Nhazul looked back at Akatsuki.

Nhazul: Where is Djibril? We can end this here and now with him.

Cagalli: I... I don't know. I plan on getting his location out of Yuna.

Nhazul: Then move your ass then!

Suddenly, everyone began picking up something coming down from space, surprising them.

Nhazul: The hell?!

Suddenly, multiple powerful blasts came down from the sky, blasting Nhazul and Shinn back away from the Akatsuki, however the two blocked the blasts. Looking up, Nhazul's eyes widened completely and utterly shocked to see it was a new version of the Freedom, the Strike Freedom now protecting Akatsuki.

Nhazul: What

Nhazul: What...? The Freedom....?

Shinn: It's back?! How?!

Cagalli: Kira...? Is that you?

Kira: Lacus, head for the Archangel.

Nhazul's thoughts: Lacus? Archangel?

Nhazul looked back to see the Archangel flying up, and getting ready to face off with the Minerva.

Nhazul's thoughts: Archangel? So it did survive... Hopefully that means...

Kira: Cagalli, head first defense headquarters. I'll hand things here.

Cagalli: Right.

Kira looked towards the Vengeances, seeing it resembled the Freedom. As Nhazul looked at Freedom, the two stood off with one another.

Nhazul: ...

Kira: ...

Suddenly, Nhazul looked up and saw the Destiny rocket towards Vengeances.