Weapons of Emotion

I just realized that with The World Below, the second story in the Living Emotion trilogy, there came descriptions of weapons. But I forgot to actually post the art for the weapons in the story itself, so I figured I'd share them here. ^w^"

I also realized Posilyn's weapon doesn't match its description, because I kept recoloring it because I wasn't really happy with the first result...

Ta daaah! The weapons and keys belonging to the Spirits of Emotion! Negito and Posilyn can use theirs like a wand to channel their powers and alter peoples' Emotions, whereas Nick can use his to speak with the ghost of his father, Emotieon the First

Additionally, these keys can be used to summon the Spirit's respective weapon. The weapon they get is decided by the key itself, and it chooses the weapon they're most adept with even without experience in combat.

Nick has a sword named Affectus, just like the previous iterations of the trilogy. I changed its appearance to match Nick's, because he can't shapeshift into Emotieon the Second anymore, he stays himself to fight. The two-pronged sword is partially inspired by something I dreamed about, and partially inspired by the razor sword from Majora's Mask. Both the sword and his key are adorned with a golden stone shaped like a planchette, which is what Nick uses to commune with Emotieon.

Negito's weapon is, ironically, a dagger. I designed it to look like a canine, with the body being the handle and the tail being the blade. Then I added the eye shapes to the tail to keep with the theme of the stone that acts as its eye. And the stone is shaped like an eye to allude to Negito's power of premonition.

Posilyn's weapon is not a knife, but a magical girl staff! From someone with no experience in designing magical girl stuff! I gave her a rainbow, sheer butterfly in reference to her power of flight, and tried to also add feathered parts to allude to her angel wings. Then, uh, rainbows. X'D I had a lot of trouble designing her staff.