My Fav Queen Glamrocked

Had no idea what I could put for an interesting title, sorry in advanced! (Not really.) Basically, I was going to do a little SAMS comic based on the song, "I Won't Say I'm in Love," but I'm not great at finishing comics and I was already overwhelmed by the "project," so I decided to quit while I was ahead! </3

For extra context, because of this song I've been into the idea of some of my faves being romantically unavailable due to past burns, so! SAMS Sunny is my first victim due to his relationship with Roxanne ending in disaster thanks to the maternity chip and Eclipse's foul play. And for the comic, I had wanted to make his new love interest... Glamrock Mangle!

Reasons being A: most of the canon girls in the Security Breach Shows are either already in a relationship or lesbians, and B: I wanted to set him up with an animatronic I actually like. And as you know, I really like Mangle! She's funky. X3

Ta daaah! That little cloth there was going to be used as a bandanna and would've been the "rose" of the comic

Ta daaah! That little cloth there was going to be used as a bandanna and would've been the "rose" of the comic. It also would have given me an excuse not to draw Sun's frill collar in every frame, because he would have taken it off to wear the bandanna.

Regarding Glamrock Mangle, I know there's already a popular pre-existing design of her that you can see in the AR game, I think?? But I have no idea if that's an official, canon design or a fan design so I refrained from using that one and instead borrowed only a few facets from it. Mainly, the use of orange colors and the cloth over her eye.

For the plotline around the "comic," I imagine that Mangle is assigned to help around the daycare, and it would actually be her who catches feelings first. But for a while she doesn't act on it because she doesn't know if Sun would feel the same, considering he's been openly negative about relationships thus far. When Sun realizes he's falling for Mangle, he is justifiably wary of putting himself out there only to end up heartbroken again. It would likely take a lot of encouragement from Moon for him to even consider a relationship with Mangle, and then I'd like to think it would work out for them both in the end, because Sunny deserves good things.

For a non-SAMS plot, I'm thinking that the case could be that Mangle was an old attraction near the daycare that was abandoned in the basement before Sun and Moon's time, so when Sun finds out about her, he goes to help fix her the best he can and things progress from there.