𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 32 : 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑮𝑭

Start from the beginning

"Vanaram" he said. "God... He is looking dangerous!!!" Nandhini whispered. "VM" a excited voice distracted their thoughts and they saw the direction where it came from. Rithu ran towards VM and hugged him and he caressed her hair while Rocky gave them a smile.

Rithika was shocked to see the soft of Vanaram. Because the Vanaram she saw years ago was cruel as Suryavardhan and Adheera. "When did you got hurt???" VM asked placing his finger near her forehead where there is a small bandage. "It's long story... I'll tell you later" Rithu said.

"Guess what?? You might have sneaked out without informing Rocky and this would have happened" VM pointed her forehead. Rithu's jaws dropped like how easily he found out what would have happened. "Finally someone understands my real pain" Rocky patted VM's shoulders. "I hate you all" Rithu said and moved away from them.

VM and Rocky chuckled how they pissed her off just by saying the truth. Finally all of them entered the house and Fathima awaited for them with a aarthi thaali. She took aarthi for Rocky and Rithu. "Why all these formalities Fathima ma???" Rithu asked. "It's necessary!!!" She said and applied Kumkum on the forehead of Rithu and Rocky.

All others entered the house. "Yaar, I am so tired" Rithu yawned. She even closed her eyes in that feeling but found a pair of hands wrapped around her. She instantly opened her eyes to see the most beautiful girl in the house. "Ree" she said hugged her back. "This house was empty without you!!!!" Reena said. "You all makes me feel like I am in the top world yaar" Rithu said.

They broke the hug still stood in eachother's embrace. "Hey, where is Prathik, Mahira and Dhruv???" Rithu asked. "Mahira is in her room... Prathik and Dhruv still didn't came home from the mines" she said and looked at Rocky. "This guy left everything right... They both started handling the things" she said. Rocky just rolled his eyes on her.

Shravan gulped thinking all the names he heard. "Prathik, Mahira and Dhruv... They also know about him. What if they say anything infront of anyone???" He thought. To break this thoughts a rough voice was heard from the distance which made everyone to flinch in fear except Rithu and Rocky. "She is in safe hands... This is what you said right before taking her with you???" Adheera asked looking at Rocky.

Rocky understood what is he trying to ask. "This is how you took care of her???" Adheera asked shifting his eyes on her forehead. "It's not Rocky's fault... I only went out without informing him" Rithu said. Adheera darted his eyes at Rocky and he looked at him giving a expression like "Who the hell are you to tell me how to take care of my wife" kinda look.

"You only wanted this Rocky" Rithu said in her mind to Rocky. Adheera finally saw Rithika and Nandhini and started moving towards them. Rithika froze in her spot seeing Adheera after years. He looked more dark and dangerous and granny looked at her daughter and Adheera simultaneously thinking how come she fall in love with this guy.

Rithu moved near them understanding their fear. She wanted to read his expression, but the poker face he maintained didn't helped her to find his any emotions. "Why is she in wheelchair??" He asked. "Me and her got hurt on the same day, she went through a minor surgery and doctor advised her not to do any massive moments. So wheelchair is necessary for a week!!" Rithu said.

His saw Rithika who still didn't recovered from freezing. Before he do something, Rithu started introducing them to everyone. "This oldie lady is my granny!!!" She said. Others gave granny a small smile except Adheera. "And this is Shravan, Nandy's boyfriend!!!" She said. Now Adheera narrowed his eyes on Shravan.

Shravan also froze seeing Adheera infront of him, Rocky who noticed this smirked. "Boyfriend???" Adheera asked. "Yes" Rithu said. Shravan understood how much dangerous and deadly family Rithu has and without any idea he fall for her. And now also he is in a relationship with Nandhini and if in any way he hurts any of the girls, his life can become a living hell. "Only Rocky has the ability to handle this kind of deadly father-in-law and commander-in-chief" he thought.