𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 31 : 𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰'𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

Rithu and her mother entered the room in which Nandhini was admitted. "We packed the things, we are ready to go!!!" Rithu winked at Nandini and her granny. "I am excited to see your father!!!" Granny said. She never met him and only know his name and some details. "I bet, you will be very scared seeing in front of you!!!" Rithu said.

"Why?? Will he be very scary???" Nandhini asked. "Ofcourse, he will be very tall, muscular and gigantic figure" Rithu tried her best to scare them. "You are kidding right???" Nandhini asked. "No yaar, he is really dangerous" Rithu said. "Oh god, I am having a second thoughts now!!" Nandhini said. "Arey, don't worry.... He won't hurt you but we can't say the same for granny tho" Rithu shrugged.

"I am not coming with you people!!!" Granny looked traumatized. "Chill granny, me and Rocky are there nah... We will save you" Rithu giggled. Now she looked at the surroundings... "Hey Rocky must be here right???" Rithu asked. "Yeah, he came and signed the discharge documents. But after that I didn't saw him Sis..." Nandhini said.

Rithu blinked and thought where he can be. "And Sis, can I ask you something???" Nandhini asked. "Sure" Rithu said still her mind was roaming around Rocky. "Will father accept Shravan as his son-in-law like he accepted jiju??" She asked.

"Who told you that he accepted Rocky??? Infact they are enemies!!. It was Rocky who allowed him to stay in KGF for me, because he wanted me to have a proper family!!!" Rithu said. "You are lucky to have a husband like Jiju!!!" Nandhini said. "I know right" Rithu winked and remembered something... "Hey first of all, why you want his approval?? Its your life and your love..." Rithu said and looked at Rithika.

"Your mother" Rithu said. "Our mother!!!" Nandhini corrected her. "Yeah yeah, she accepted your love right?? That's enough!!!" Rithu said.

Rithu came out of the room to find Rocky but instead she found Bheem. "Where is Rocky??" She asked him. "Bhai didn't told you bhabhi??" Bheem asked confused. "No" Rithu said. "He went to a club!!" Bheem said. "What?? But why???" She asked and thought, ofcourse he might have went to drink and enjoy. But why he didn't informed her is the question that lingering in her head.

"He, Farmaan and Shravan went bhabhi" Bheem said. "Rocky and Shravan together??" Rithu asked and understood something is in Rocky's mind. "You know which club they went??" She asked. "Yes!!" He replied.

Meanwhile in Club

"Hey, when did you started drinking???" Rocky almost screamed looking at Farmaan, who drank two pegs. "Bhai, it's just 2 pegs nah???" Farmaan asked. "You know what?? Now I am having a thought of changing my decision to leave you here alone... I can see already you started drinking, don't know what you'll be doing without my supervision!!!" Rocky said.

"No no Bhai... You can trust me, I'll be in control!!!!" Farmaan said blinking like a kid. Rocky rolled his eyes moved his gaze at Shravan. "Don't tell me that, you won't drink" Rocky said. "Not like, I am just...." Shravan gulped thinking what could be the reason Rocky took him here. Is Rithi told him everything?? Is he going to kill me?? Are the questions running behind his head.

Rocky snapped his fingers and brought him out of his trance. Shravan looked like a school kid who is sitting in a parents teachers meeting. "I am not going to kill you... Atleast not yet!!!" Rocky said understanding his fear. Shravan took the glass and drank it as if he was thirsty all over his life. He was nervous and don't he even know how much pegs he drank.

Rocky too drank to give company but restrained Farmaan from drinking more.

꧁ꕥ☘︎ꕥ꧂

"What kind of place is this???" Rithu got shocked looking at the club. It didn't looked decent in any angle. "Seriously??? Did he took Farmaan here??" Rithu screamed. Bheem just had a helpless expression constantly in his face. "What he really want?? He wants to spoil Farmaan like this??" She asked. "It's Farmaan idea only Bhabhi" Bheem said his gaze were on the ground avoiding her eye contact.