𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18 : 𝑫𝑯𝑹𝑼𝑽'𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

Dreams filled his mind... Him, her and their cute little baby. He ran to see her. But she wasn't there in their room. Adheera noticed Rocky. "Why he is looking so happy and excited??" He thought. Malamma came there having the dried clothes in her hand. "Where is my darling??" He asked. "She is in her library!!" She replied. Rocky ran towards the library.

Rithu was searching for her favourite book and found that book is in the top row. She took the ladder and was standing in that. Rocky shocked to see her climbing in the ladder without anyone near her. "Bacha???" He shouted. She jerked hearing his loud voice and about to fall down. But Rocky held her hands.

"What the hell are your doing?? What if you fall from it??" He asked and took her in his arms. "I was taking my book... But you scared me Rocky!!!" She said. He made her sit on the couch and he sat next to her still holding her hands.

"Why didn't you informed me about this???" He asked. "About what?? Taking my book from the shelf??" She asked. "Don't play bacha... Why are you doing these stunts??? What if something happens to our baby!!!" He asked. "Baby???" She shocked. "Yeah... Aren't you pregnant???" He asked.

She laughed out loud. "OMG Rocky... I mean we are just going to complete 2 months of our wedding and you already want me to be pregnant??" She asked. Rocky became silent. Because in few minutes he made a family for himself in his mind.

"Are you taking the 30 babies plan seriously or what??" She asked and laughed again. But she noticed Rocky is slightly upset. "Hey... Did you really thought I am pregnant??" She asked with concern. "I just heard Reena was telling that "she is pregnant"... I thought it's you... Even you had some mood swings so i thought it like that!!!" He said. "Oh no... They are talking about Gayatri!!! And about my mood swings... I just got my periods!!!" Rithu said.

Rocky shook his head. She touched his shoulder. "I thought I am going to get back my mom!!!" He said. She caressed his hair and he laid his head on her lap. She kissed his forehead. "How come you are so sure it's going to be a girl child???" She asked. "I don't know!!!" He said. She hummed. "Let's just go to our honeymoon first nah babe!!!!" She winked.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰❤️⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

"Meet him darling he is one of the teachers you asked for!!!" Rocky introduced a guy to Rithu. She greeted him. The kids understood he is going to be their teacher. They looked at Rocky with puppy eyes. Rocky signalled them not to do anything in front of Rithu.

She started talking to that teacher. "These are the kids...." She said pointing the kids to him. He smiled at them but they didn't reacted. "Actually they are new to all this... You have to work hard to make them obey to you!! But otherwise they are brilliant... So don't behave with them rudely... Try to be a friend with them, then they'll definitely obey your orders!!!" Rithu said.

"You don't worry mam... Me and my co-ordinates will always be polite with the students!!!" The teacher said. She nodded and went to meet the kids gang.

Rocky was standing with them. "Bhai... Help us nah...!!!" They cried. "See small packets... This KGF is under my control still she rules me and I can't help it when she is very determined about something!!!" Rocky said. Rithu rolled her eyes. "Saying all this as if you do whatever I say and never do things hiding from me!!!" Rithu said.

Rocky understood she is talking about Adheera. "Darling....." He said. "Shut up!!!" She said. "Kids... You wanna hear your bhai's story or not????" She asked. "Yes we want to hear!!!!" They said excited. "Then you need to co-operate with the teacher and do your homework as he says... Then only I'll tell his stories!!!" She said. Now the poor kids doesn't have any other option rather than studying.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰❤️⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Mahira was sitting in the garden eating her fruits. Reena and Rithu joined her and saw pineapple was also there. She unknowingly took it near her mouth. Rithu snatched it from her hand and ate it. "Idiot girl... Don't you know you can't it???" She rasped. "Oops by mistake I did that!!!" Mahira said.