THE END?

Juleah was home and feeling weirdly excited, she had kissed huliet again! She knew that huliet would probably be cold to her the next day but she couldn't get that kiss out of her head. It was so...loving.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard frantic knocking at her window, she looked up and saw huliet at the window.

She walked over and opened it up, she was smiling until she saw huliets solemn face. "Whats wrong?" Huliet just asked her to come.

"So...you killed him?" Juleah was trying to wrap her mind around what huliet had just told her about jchack. "You...you don't understand" huliet says between sobs "he was trying to take it...my...virtue" "but he's engaged to be your husband?"

Huliet sighed, she knew but she just wasn't  ready, "i wanted it to be special and it...wasn't" huliet tried to explain but couldn't get the words out. Juleah was still standing there trying to process it all.

"Are you gonna say anything?" Huliet asked. Juleah turned to her. "Run away with me" she said. "What?" Huliet laughed. "I cant?" "Why not?! I understand why you did this but no-one else will. If we run away we can start a new life" juleah took her hand. "Together". "I-" huliet started

"What have you got left here?" Juleah protested. "My family" huliet said plainly. Juleah nodded, understanding. She didn't want to lose huliet again.

She left to go home.
Huliet stayed in the garden for a while.
It shouldn't end this way.