i did something bad

This is like a 2in1 chapter
Tw: rape

Huliets pov

We were walking in the garden, me and Jchack. We have been soending every day together and I think i was really starting to fall for him, he was kind and funny and charming, i could enjoy the thought of being married to him.

We were walking and talking for so long that we lost track of time, i don't think I've enjoyed someones company this much since...her.

It was almost the brink of dawn by the time we got home. He kissed my outstretched arm and we bid goodnight.   
I think i could really love this man.
But then something happened that changed it all.

I was reading a book on my bed and juleah came in the window. I didn't hear her until she tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and her hair brushed my eyes.

I brushed her hair out of my face and stood up "i thought i said i didn't want to see you again" she looked like she had been crying, i felt terrible but if i wanted a marriage this is what i had to do.

As if she read my mind she said "why do i need to be gone for your marriage to work? Why can't you..." she trailed off and looked to the distance.

She looked back at me. "Can u tell me?" She walked towards me, i wanted to walk back but I couldn't. She reached out to grab my face and bring it closer. I knew i shouldn't but i leant in further and placed my lips on hers.

She pulled away this time, "why do you keep doing this?" She asked. I was about to say something but then i saw her eyes, she was staring straight at me with a tear rolling down her cheek. I knew what i had to do.

"Because..." i struggled to get the words out as she looked at me hopefully. "Because i...i..." i couldn't  do it. I couldn't, i couldn't. She looked away and was ready to leave

"Because i love you!" I blurted out. Juleah looked at me and didn't say anything for a minute. Shit. "Oh god, oh god" i groaned. She was about to say something but then we heard jchack calling for me and she had to leave.

                                ~

Huliet walked with jchack who was talking about the wedding and honeymoon and how excited he was, she wanted to pay attention but couldn't think straight.

"Are you listening, sweetie?" Jchack asked, huliet nodded and he kept talking. After a while, they stopped by the lake and jchack looked at huliet, she knew what he wanted but didn't think she was ready .

"I...uh...i dont think i can do what you want to...thats what the wedding night is for though right?" She smiled half heartedly but jchack started insisting "just a bit of fun, loosen up huliet" he said in a whispering tone.

"Lets go to the flowers" she said, trying to walk away but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. He started kissing her strongly, she tried to pull away but his grip tightened and he tried to lift up her skirt.

Huliet tried slapping him away but he wouldn't budge, he squeezed her tightly and she felt her corset digging into her skin, constricting her breath, she was seriously panicking now and jchack kept going. Her vision was starting to go faint.

Huliet saw a rock beside her and without thinking, she grabbed it and smashed it on jchacks head. His arms loosened their grip as he fell to the floor.

Huliet looked in horro at the rock in her hands and then down at his lifeless body and then back to the rock stained with his blood

What have i done?