Request 😊

Hey guys I hope you all are doing well and happy with life.

I am back after a month I think so as I really don't remember when was my last post 😅😅.
Today I came with a request not with the chapter of the story.

The request is that I need a help from my dear readers.

I am blank in present as I just got done with my first semester exam. And all while this I was stressed due to studies and personal problems because of that I was ill for few days and even use to cry at midnight.

Now when I got fine I decided to continue my story writing but unfortunately I got into a mess.
If I am not wrong then I have mentioned about "Mission F" in this story which is related to Bela and her brothers. It was related to a club/pub incident. I had a plot in my mind related to it before my exams started but I didn't got time to write it down. And now I forgot the plot which I thought. It happened because of me taking stress and it's my mistake, which lead me to get blank. For which I apologize to you all.

But now I need help from you all.

So  want you guys to give me some suggestions so that I can get or remember any idea from that. And I will be able to upload next chapter as soon as possible.

It's a humble request from me. If you guys can help me then please.
I hope I get a help. 😊

By Yours Loving
    Writer Avni
           🥰🥰🥰