Chapter 3

Vikrant Against his Parents?

Continue from last part.

Sumitra (tensed): I was thinking about Mahir's marriage.

Andy: You brought me here to tell this?

Sumi: Andy, Vikrant is about to get married, so I think Mahir should aslso get married too?

Vikrant: So you got someone for Mahir?

Sumi : I was thinking about a girl, for Mahir.

Andy: Aur voh kaun hai?

Sumi: Ahmmm...

Vikrant ( irritated) : Maa Please don't beat around the bush, come to the point.

Sumi: I was thinking to make Bela as the elder daughter-in-law of this house and wife of Mahir.

Vikrant: Maa what nonsense are you talking?

Andy: Vikrant is right. What nonsense are you talking? We even don't know her and you are thinking of making her Mahir's wife. What if she is not good as compared to Vish?

Listening to this Vikrant's anger raise.

Vikrant (little stern voice): Dad stop it. I accept you all don't know her well, but that doesn't mean that you can compare Bela to Vish. And whatever reason will be there, but the wedding of Bela and Mahir will never happen.

Sumitra: But why Vikrant? I feel like she is the best for Mahir.

Vikrant: Maa you only feel it but it won't happen. Because both Bela and Mahir are opposite poles. Mahir is predictable and Bela is unpredictable; Mahir is emotional and Bela is sometimes emotionless; Mahir is workaholic and Bela is less workaholic; Mahir can control his anger but Bela is short temper; Mahir only cares for his family if we have done wrong also he will support us and Bela cares for her family but she can go against her family if they have done something wrong with other, Mahir is messy and Bela have OCD of cleanness. Maa there are so many differences between them. I don't think they will be perfect for each other.

Sumi: Beta I accept, that they are different from each other, but they are similar to each other in some habit. Like they loves there loved ones and can do anything for them, they are punctuality King and Queen, they loves their loved ones equally and hates the people who hurt their loved ones and many more similarities will be there between them.

Vikrant: But Maa....

Sumi: Andy do you agree with my decision?

Andy: Even I agree also, but will Sharma's agree with it?

Sumi: Andy let's talk to them about it. I am sure they will not reject this proposal.

Vikrant: Whatever you both want to do, do it. But I am sure Sharma's will not accept this proposal.

Vikrant leaves from there in anger.

Andy: Sumi are you sure you want this?

Sumi: Andy I am dam sure about this. It will be most perfect match of Mahir and Bela.

Andy: OK as your wish. But when we are going to talk about this to Sharma's?

Sumi: Today only. While coming back from Singhania House we will go to Sharma House as we will be passing by that way only. And talk about it. And please don't tell about it to anyone, even Mahir should also don't know about this. Other wise he will not allow for this proposal, OK?

Andy: OK! Now let's go to meet Singhania's, as we are getting late and then we will meet Sharma's.

Sumitra: OK.