Chapter 1

"We are almost ready to strike boys," Mikel said to his men.

"Mr. Pope says he has shit handled in Charming. They will all be together again soon," Filipe said smirking.
=========================
"Boys, it's almost time for supper. Come in and wash up," Courtney called out to the children in the backyard playing.

As the two boys came barreling into the house, Courtney heard the familiar sound of her husband pulling up outside just as she finished up supper.

Shortly after moving to Nebraska, Juice bought an old mechanic shop, and it was doing fairly well. Courtney gave up her law practice to be home with the kids.
Collin Ray and Cameron Romero were born six months after the couple arrived in Cedar Rapids. They truly were the light of their parents' eyes. Juice and Courtney eloped when the twins were two.

"Hey baby," Juice spoke coming up behind her and planting a kiss on her cheek as the boys ran in the kitchen to jump on their dad.

"Guess what dad?" Collin asked him.

"What buddy?" Juice asked as they began eating.

"We passed to the first grade," Cameron exclaimed.

"That's good guys. Im proud of both of you," Juice said grinning at his two sons.

After dinner, Juice helped Courtney wash and put away the dishes.

"I talked to Ava today," Courtney said looking at her husband who nodded for her to go on.

"She was real upset. Apparently, Jax, Opie, Chibs and Tig got locked up," she told him as they finished up the last of the dishes.

"Shit, that's horrible. She ain't gettin too stressed is she? I hear that's bad on pregnant women," Juice said with genuine concern for the woman.

"She's holding her own the best she can. This is the first time they've been locked up in awhile. I don't miss that," Courtney admitted as Juice took her in his arms.

"Miss what?" Juice asked her.

"Not knowing if you were gonna come home at night. I always feared you'd get locked up or killed, Juan," she told him as he kissed her head.

"I don't miss it either. Now, let's go tuck our boys in and have some grown up time," he said smacking her on the butt as the two walked towards the kids' bedroom.

*I know guys, slow start, but it'll heat up soon. Much love xxxx*