"Rick! Glenn! Daryl! Help please anybody" she screamed out of her not sure if her cries for help would be heard by the men. She felt the hot tears come rushing down her face as nobody came. Her arms were growing weak from keeping the walker off her her body desperately wanting to give up but she couldn't. She decided to make a reach for her knife in one last effort to save herself.

—————————————

Back at camp everyone safe and all the walkers around dead... or so they thought. Sophia had came running from the trees around camp safe to which Carol was very happy about holding her daughter tightly. No one was talking everyone still in shock from the attack.

As Carl looked around he noticed a person missing. A person he knew had to be close. "Where's Aunt Cassie?" He sobbed making everyone realise the blonde girl was missing. Daryl immediately grew worried but that worry was quickly replaced with anger at the fact no one not even her own twin had realised she was gone. But he couldn't really say anything he hadn't noticed either.

"Where the hell is she" he shouted as everyone looked around them as if she'd suddenly appear out of nowhere. Just then they heard a scream coming from the direction Sophia had came from. "Cassie saved me" she told them before another scream was heard before Rick,Glenn and to everyone surprise Daryl started running in the direction Daryl in the lead crossbow at the ready.

When they arrived they saw Cassie underneath a dead walker who's head had been smashed in by a rock so much in fact you wouldn't even know it had a head it was just a body now.She had walker guts and blood all over her upper half as she slowly pushed the walker off her and tried to get up. The three man ran over Rick reaching for her hand but instantly seeing she had a cut on it.

Cassie had tried to grab her knife but instead of getting the handle had gotten the blade and cut her hand open. When she cried out in pain she had slammed her hand down in anger and pain somehow finding a large rock and grabbed it smashing it into the walkers head over and over again as the tears ran down her face.

When she stood up the first person she laid her eyes on was Daryl who was closest to her. She didn't care that she was covered in walker guts or that he would probably push her off as she wrapped her arms around him desperate for a sense of comfort. She had killed walkers before but she had never gotten so close to one and it had left her a bit shaken up.To everyone including Daryl's surprise he found himself wrapping his arms round hear waist pulling her close not caring she had gotten walker guts on him.

"Shh yur alright. I got ya" he soothed her as he heard her quiet sobs. Ricks hat that was previously on her head was on the floor next to her bloody knife as Glenn retrieved the items. She pulled away from Daryl after standing there for a minute before wiping her eyes,retrieving her items from Glenn and heading back towards camp not saying a word. Rick instantly went after her grabbing her arm to pull her back.

"Cas-"

"I'm fine" she stated shutting him down and walking away towards camp. The three men stared at her as she walked away seeing her normally blonde hair stained red in some places from the angle she had been at.

"Is she gonna be okay" Glenn asked as he turned to the other men. He hadn't know Cassie a long time but never had he seen her that shaken up. His question was mainly directed at Rick who knew her best out of the three.

"I don't know. She's pretty shaken up but it's Cassie. She'll need time but I know she'll get over it." Rick said before he walked away Daryl and Glenn quick to follow. When they got back to the camp Lori ran over to Rick followed by Shane and Carl.

"What the hell happened to her?!" Lori practically screamed at her husband who was trying to calm her down.

"She had a close call with a walker." After he said this he heard Carl start crying again at the thought of his aunt getting hurt running to his dad who picked him up close to his chest.

Stars and Scars [D.Dixon fic] TWDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara