"It's almost time for class isn't it?" Jace asks.

"Yeah...."

****"Hide under my desk," He whispers and I do as he says. Crouching slightly under his desk with dirty thoughts going through my head and I stroke myself silently with quiet, almost silent, moans. Holy shit I feel so horny.... Ugh.... So good.... Then music comes on and I listen with interest. It sounds like Maroon five. I smile and then see Jace sit in his chair and inch close to me. I smirk a little at seeing that I'm in between his legs.

I hear the bell ring and people come in chatting away. I hear them sit down and five minutes later, the bell rings again. Class has started.

"Alright class," Jace says. "Class has begun and today you'll be taking notes from your textbooks and you may work in groups as well. You'll be taking notes on the revolutionary war in chapters 4-6 pages 98- 182. It is optional, though I highly recommend you do take notes. You'll have a quiz on Friday about it. You may begin..." He finishes and I start touching his clothed member hesitantly and shyly. I could sense him tensing and I almost giggle, but keep silent. Oh yes. I'll enjoy this...

Students start chatting up again as I continue rubbing Mr. Griffin's nuts. Damn he felt really hard.... It must be a painful hard then.... I unzip his slacks hesitantly and see that his dick already pops out. My eyes widen a few inches. HOLY SHIT~! He's like nine... maybe ten inches and he's thick! I hear him chuckle to himself. That bastard knew I would be shocked at his size. He's like four inches bigger than me!!! No fair! I pout to myself. Then lean in and lick his huge shaft curiously, resting my palms on his Gucci dress shoes. Not bad tasting.... Then I continue to lick him up and down following the veins. He stays silent and I look up to see him trying to look like he's grading stuff. Then I lean up higher to suck on the bell head of his dick. Tasted a bit salty I guess, but I continue sucking on it none the less. Then fingers lace themselves in my hair and push my head down gently then pull me back up. I can feel only five fingers meaning he's using his other hand to use the mouse for his computer. Smart. I feel him pushing down my head even further down and I try widening my mouth and thanking lord Christ I have no gag reflex. Then I grip him and try forcing myself down even more. Holy shit I think I've fit eight inches in me... Two more to go.... I go down more and I feel the tip of him in my freaking throat and I stay like that for a moment feel a strange pang of satisfaction that I was able to fit him in my mouth, then I go up again, and taking very deep and quiet breathes. Then I see a note on his leg.

'Good job, babe. I think you almost made me moan and cum. :) I can't wait to get started on you.'

I smile and I feel him ruffle my hair while he's still looking at his computer screen and I grin. Then I use the tip of my tongue to lick the head of his shaft in small circles. Sometimes even pressing my tongue into the slit and taste cum. Yup. He'll be cumming soon. Haha. He'll be cumming around the mountain when he cums... Lol. I really couldn't help thinking of that, but Jace is a guy... it doesn't matter. It's still funny to me. I snigger quietly and try deep throating him again. I hear him inhale sharply and quietly then I feel a ton of cum fill my mouth and I swallow it. After I swallowed his seed I notice his member going limp. I secretly tuck it into his slacks and pull up the zipper. Then I feel a few mints fall down onto my lap and a napkin.

'You might want to take a few mints so no one can tell and wipe the corners of your mouth. P.s: You have twenty min. left to take care of your erection.'

I blush a bit at the note and jack myself off fast and cum in like five minutes later. Then I clean up my mess with the napkin and pop the mints in my mouth. Yum.***