"Are you forgetting he's my fuckin' son??!"

Start from the beginning

Steve laughs and shakes his head leaning back against the desk.
" I'm vexatious hu? After saying the truth?"
He says with a raised brow, you give one back and nod.
"Yep, along with irritating.. Infuriating..maddening"
Putting up a finger for each word.
"Ok, alright...so then if I'm all those, though I'm correct and it actually IS a date, then that makes yoou...a denialist, a..."
He was thinking hard on this, clearly coming to a halt when he couldn't think of any other term to describe you.
"That all you got Steve? Want me to grab the dictionary from out back for you? Give you a little help.."
You chuckle putting the pen back in the pot, Steve jokingly flips you off just as there was a knock on the window of the store, making both your heads turn in that direction.
It was Eddie, holding up a lit cigarette he hadn't finished yet, to let you know he can't come in.
"Oh look, it's lover boy"

Steve says in a girly voice as you hop down from the desk, already with your own set of keys in your work jacket, Steve followed behind grabbing the store keys to lock up and leave with you, he only hung about so you wasn't alone and had company waiting for Eddie.
Smirking on the inside knowing exactly how to get Steve back, you head on out pushing the door open and sniffle, As if you were upset, it gets Eddie's attention immediately, looking up with a frown on his face as he blows out smoke.

"Steve's been bullying me, calling me names all day and flipped me off just as you got here" Giving him a small smile though he knew you were joking from that, and the frown on his face which was actually a real concerned one at the start thinking...

Giving him a small smile though he knew you were joking from that, and the frown on his face which was actually a real concerned one at the start thinking you were actually upset when he heard you sniffing.
He winked at you and handed over the cigarette which you took, watching him wait for Steve to step on out after turning off the video store lights.

As Steve steps out, Eddie gets him in a headlock which caught him off guard.
"AHhH-HAH..! What the fuck!? What the- MUNSON?! GET OFF ME YOU BELLEND"
Steve says flailing his arms about grabbing the back of Eddie's leather jacket with one of his hands, you just smile watching on while having a smoke.
"You wanna pick on innocent girls hu? You like bullying them is that it?"
Ed says locking his leg around one of Steve's to flip him over onto the floor with ease, as soon as Steve heard that, he knew you got Eddie on him as a joke, once on the floor he glares up at you.
"Innocent my ass she's the one who's been calling me names"
He says, now trying to get you in trouble but you knew it wouldn't get Eddie, you gasp all offended, fake of course.

"Now get me off this dirty floor you jackass"
Steve says up to Eddie who grins and pulls him back up to his feet, brushing off his jacket for him but Steve playfully smacks his hands away, doing it himself then checking the lock on the video store.
"Thanks for waiting with her Harrington"
Eddie says coming back over to you and laying an arm over your shoulder.
"Yeah yeah...course"
Steve replies, mumbling the last word pretending to still be in a mood.
"You kids enjoy your date, be safe now"
Steve adds smirking at Ed who does the same back and fist bumps before heading off to his own car, giving you both another wave.
"Bye steeeve!! Drive safe!"
You shout over at him, "And you!" He shouts back.
You could feel Eddie grinning at you as you head to his van, eyes on the ground as you walk.
"......A date hu? You told Harrington that?"