Now it's our spot.

Your eyes slowly looking up to his as his thumb finds way gently brushing against your bottom lip sending the butterflies off once again.

--------X--------

⚠CONTENT WARNING FOR SMUTTY SMUT😌 welcome Eddieho3s <3

2032 words

Eddie takes his hand off your cheek and pulls you back up, the butterflies slowly faded away, you slapped yourself in your mind at missing the chance to kiss him again but you tried not to show.
Eddie looks over at you again for a moment squinting his eyes sensing something was up.
He stands and holds his hand out for you, taking it he pulls you up to your feet and walks with you in hand closer to the waterfall, carefully walking along the slippy rocks.

Eddie's always been dragging you places and on little adventures, it was your favourite thing to do as kids, being used to it you just follow him wherever, no questions needed.
You get to the side of the waterfall and Eddie let's go of your hand to go look around the rocks, turning back to you with a big smile, holding his hand out again for you

"You'll love this...trust me...!"
He says loud so you could hear him over the water crashing down onto the rocks, you smile and take his hand following his lead. 
He holds you close to his side as the rocks get more slippy, you were right up against the fall now and you could feel spits of water hitting your face and getting your hair wet
"Eddieee..."
You say drying your face covering it with your hands, he turns to you smiling still holding onto you leading the way.
Then the water stops hitting you, the sounds die down around your ears...

"Open"
Eddie said still standing close to you, he gently moves your hands from your face, opening your eyes you saw his hair and face also a little damp, but he still had that smile across his face...
Your eyes slowly look around,  gasping when you realise he had found a rock shelter behind the waterfall

"Told you you'd like it..."
He added stepping closer to you, you smile looking up at the rocks and how perfectly the water poured over them covering up the cave hiding it away.
"Hey...y/n?"
He whispers placing his hands on your sides
"Yeah?"
You reply still smiling looking around at the cave , Eddie gently holds your chin turning your face towards him but before you could say anything he softly kisses your lips, leaning in kissing back slowly wrapping your arms around his shoulders.
He smiles against your lips moving his hands higher up your sides as you start making out,