Overthinking mind, silent lips.

--------X--------

⚠️Smut. SA flashbacks/thoughts.

6558 Words<3

It's a Tuesday, meaning work for both you and Eddie.
He drove you to work again, sitting in the van outside of the video store with some time to kill just talking and spending a little time together in the morning before he also had to head off to work, you got here a bit early on purpose to just sit, he'd finish work around 6:20 tonight and you'd agreed to just hang around family video with Robin and Steve even after your shift was over, which wasn't long before theirs, and wait for Eddie to pick you up.

"Almost 7:20 , I got's to gooo, and so do youuu"
You chuckle seeing Eddie's pouted lip.
"Still picking me up after work?"
You ask and Eddie playfully scoffs.

"Still picking me up after work?"You ask and Eddie playfully scoffs

"No, you've got legs. Use them"
Rolling his eyes at you and shaking his head, knowing he was just playing you still wanted to make the guy buffer, raising a brow at him.
"I'll use them, by laying them over your shoulders"
Giving him an innocent smile, your reply did indeed make him buffer, blinking at you a few times with his mouth slightly ajar.
"....You, that-that would be fu- that uUh..."
Forgetting how to use his words and form actual sentences, making you laugh at him.
"Uh oh, he broken."
You say leaning over to his side.
"You got some sort of restart button, some switch?"
You tease poking around his stomach making him scrunch it up and let out small ticklish laughs before grabbing your hands in his to stop you.
"Mmhm I do, it's here"

He says poking his lips, seeing the corners of his mouth curl up into a smirk he was trying to conceal.
"Oh! Good, I got that for you, here.."
You say smiling big, instead of kissing him like you knew he wanted, you pushed your finger to his lips instead, against the "restart button", and it made him frown followed by a sigh.
"Did it work...? Are you working properly now?"
You say trying not to laugh at how fed up he was pretending to look with your little games, though he loved them.

"You, miss yln, are a pain in the ass, gimme a kiss please, now"  He says leaning one of his arms on the console between the seats, you lean in a little closer and pretend to go kiss him, but swerve out of the way when he leans in with pouted lips...

He says leaning one of his arms on the console between the seats, you lean in a little closer and pretend to go kiss him, but swerve out of the way when he leans in with pouted lips, headbutting his shoulder purposely, you hear him sigh,  shaking his head and laughing under his breath.
"I don't mind turning up a few minutes late, I'll wait to get a proper bye, that's fine"
He adds leaving your head on his shoulder while he reaches over to open up his glove box for a cigarette, slipping it between his lips.
"Nooo, you can't be late"
You reply, lifing your head off his shoulder to face him and stealing the cigarette putting it between your own lips.
"Theaf"
He glares at you, reaching a hand into his back pocket for his lighter, flicking the flame up and holding it against the cigarette to light it.
You take a few puffs, lips being watched by him each time till you lean in on the last puff to give him the kiss, passing the smoke.