Rink-O-Mania

Morning came and Eddie made you both breakfast before he had to leave around 9am, he had some things to sort out(deals) but he was going to meet you after you finished hanging with Max at Rink-O-Mania roller skating rink.
You showered and got changed into a black skirt, a band shirt that hugged you in all the right places and some boots, you left your hair down as it curled itself naturally and looked somewhat pretty for once without having to touch it. 

You still had Billy's jacket from the other night, he'd probably be home when you went to pick up Max so you could give it to him then,you grabbed it from your draw and shoved into your backpack then headed downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed two cans of soda for you and Max to drink on the way, it wasn't a long walk to the rink.
You grabbed your keys and headed out locking the door, it was surprisingly warm today being winter.

As you made your way to Max's you started thinking back to last night, with helping Eddie out with his...situation¿ you smiled to  yourself walking along the road.
You finally made it to Max's place, Billy was home as his car was parked in the road,you got his jacket out of your backpack before putting it over your shoulder again and held onto the jacket, you walked up to the door and was about to knock when it opened.

Billy lent his arm up against the door frame, he looked sweaty, his hair stuck to his forehead, tank top was soaked and his cigarette hung effortlessly from his lips.
His face was worse than Eddie's but looked better than what it did, his under eye was bruised pretty badly and his lip was split but was healing.
"I didn't even knock"
You put your hand back down
"I saw you coming"
He smirked and moved to the side letting you in, you walk past him and stood by the door 
"Drink?"
He asked heading to the fridge
"I'm good but thank you, um..Here's your jacket back"
You say walking over to him and handing it back, he took a sip of beer and put the bottle on the counter taking the jacket and putting it over a chair

"Is Max ready?"
You ask and Billy licked his lip and walked to the stairs
"Max!.....MAXINE" 
He shouts up the stairs and she responds with
"I heard you the first time Billy GOD!!"
He smirked and shook his head then walked back to the livingroom where he was lifting weights by the window, that's how he saw you coming up.