Chapter 4- Keefe's POV

'I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night'

 Keefe really wanted to sit with his friend's and talk to Sophie, but Gianna just. Wasn't. Letting him. He saw his friends staring at him, as he stood around at Gianna's table. She had already aquired quite a large group of friends. Keefe had seen them around school, but never directly talked to them. Besides Stina. There was 2 twin boys, Austin and Connor, both with brown eyes and dark hair. Two girls, Stina and Brynne. Brynne had light brown hair, and grey-ish eyes. Lastly, there was a pair of siblings, Layla and Noah, who looked vastly different. Layla had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, wheares Noah had brown hair, and hazel eyes. Brynne was galking at him, and he would've smirked and flirted back, but he only had eyes for one girl. 

"Guys, this is Keefe. Be nice. And you know the rules." Gianna said, glaring at the people seated around the table. Brynne immediately looked down, red faced. 

Keefe picked through his lunch, which was some wierd type of spaghetti that tasted undercooked. 

"Hm... you don't like your lunch?" Gianna asked, looking at his food in disgust. "I have food in my locker. Stina, come with me."

Keefe began to protest, but Gianna and Stina just stood up, and walked away. Keefe sighed.

"So... why are you here? Why not your other group of friends?" Connor asked, nodding toward Sophie and everyone else. Keefe shrugged. 

"Gianna." he said simply. Noah and Austin both nodded. Layla and Brynne began to look uncomfortable. Keefe looked at them expectantly, but when he realized they weren't going to say anything, he dropped it.

A few minutes of awkward silence passed before Gianna and Stina came back. 

"Sorry, I guess I forgot today." Gianna said. Keefe shrugged once again.

"It's fine." 

Keefe personally really disliked Gianna, but her family was extremely powerful, and they had dirt on his dad. Gianna had always taken a liking to Keefe, but he never returned the feeling. Keefe's father had forced him to be nice, and eventually date her, just to make sure that Gianna's parents didn't reveal the information they had.

"I'm gonna get to class. Seeya I guess." Keefe said, standing up. Gia looked at him, surprised before speaking.

"I'll come with you." 

Keefe sighed, knowing there was no way he could argue. Begrudgingly, he threw the remains of his lunch in the trash, and headed to the E wing where his locker and next class was. He felt someone push him from behind, before cold lips met his, and kissed him fiercly.

Gianna. Gianna was kissing him. Gasping, he pushed her away, looking around to see if anyone noticed. His ice blue eyes locked on to warm brown eyes that were looking at him in horror. 

"Foster- please it's not what it looks like." He told her, as the girl stood as still as a statue, her lips forming inaudible words.

"Save it Keefe." she said, voice cracking, before spinning around and running off. He started to chase after her, but a hand grabbed his arm, keeping him in place.

"Stop." Gianna commanded. "You will not go after her. You will not speak to her again. You understand me?"

"No, actually I don't. Get lost Gianna." Keefe said, turning to her angrily. "How could you just kiss me like that? You have no right to tell me who and whom I can talk to."

"Keefe, this is your last chance." she warned him, eyes flashing dangerously.

"I don't care! Do what ever the hell you want!" Keefe said, anger leaking into his words. His mind was clouding over with rage, and he wasn't even thinking about what he was saying.

"Keefe Sencen! My parents have the power to destroy you and your family. You better listen to me or else."

"I don't give a damn what happens to my parents company. Money's all that matters to them anyway. Maybe then, they'll actually pay attention to me."

"Then maybe you would give a damn if I told you I can ruin Sophie Foster. I can make her life a living hell if I wanted to." (wanted toOoO...song reference anyone?)

The color drained out of Keefe's face, leaving it pale. "Leave Sophie out of this."

"Then do as I say." Gianna growled at him, releasing his arm, and walking away.

a/n: good chapter anyone? (I told u you shouldn't hate on keefe!)