Make Me Your Villain

"Will you be out for too long?" Namjoon said quietly and Yoongi almost didn't hear him.

Yoongi turned to look at the younger boy who was on his couch, wrapped in the yellow blanket with his sleeping dog. He resisted the urge to smile and just shook his head.

"It won't take long, I'll be back in a couple hours."

Yoongi was going out for some work and as much as Namjoon didn't feel any friendship whatsoever with the older one, he was reluctant to let the only person he trusted to leave him alone for longer than he liked. He pulled Moni closer to him and blinked. A figure sat down on the floor right in front of him and he looked up to Yoongi's face softly looking at him.

"I'm telling you, if you can't find me on call just call Seokjin, I gave you his number."

"I only trust you."

"But I trust him," Yoongi said as softly as he could.

"Respectfully, your choice of trust and loyalty scares me," Namjoon replied bluntly, looking down at his dog. He purposely ignored Yoongi's sigh but was surprised when his hand was held in slightly larger ones.

"If that's what you're worrying about, I assure you Jin hyung and I have the same brain cell of loyalty and trust. He knows I'm protecting you and he'll do that as well, no matter what. Even the rest of my friends will. Your worries are valid but have faith in me, Namjoon."

It was sincere and Namjoon possibly couldn't say anything more, so he crossed his arms and looked away from him. "Smart-ass, why do you make sense all the time?" He mumbled but Yoongi just smiled and got up to leave.

"Bye, Namjoon."

"Yeah, whatever."

Getting out of the apartment, he double checked if his mask and beanie was properly covering his face. Closing his eyes, he willed himself to focus on the nearest CCTV cameras and in a snap, there was a sound and his surroundings grew darker than necessary. The people on the street looked up at the street bulbs curiously. Well, since Yoongi had never done this, he probably used a bit too much power but after looking around, he was rest assured that the rest of the cameras in the area were destroyed as well. He walked a considerable distance where there were no cameras before taking out his burner phone and putting in the battery and turning it on. Switching to the contacts, he typed the new number of Seokjin and sent him a text.

Here

Okay

Within a few minutes a cab was sent to his location and Yoongi didn't hesitate to use a fake name he discussed beforehand. "Nakamura Taishi." When he was brought to the given address, he paid the amount in cash before heading inside 'Kang's Kitchen'.

As soon as he entered, one of the waiters caught his eye, or rather the hair of the waiter. Namjoon's memory was too hazy for himself to remember anything clearly but Yoongi could view it perfectly and the unnatural hair colour caught his eye. Red hair with black tips.

Yoongi ordered the food and asked for the way to the washroom. As the waiter gave him the directions, he headed to the directions checking if there was any camera around. There were a few but Yoongi soon did what he had to do, hearing a distant fizz of electricity and collective gasps. It didn't take him more than a couple minutes to silently make a worker unconscious before slipping their uniform and mask on. He headed where the office was and slipped in without knocking. Fussing with the monitors, the man didn't even notice someone entering and Yoongi took it as his chance to make the man unconscious.