I tried

It wasn't hard carrying Namjoon inside his house; Suga's powers were enhanced strength and telekinesis and also.... Namjoon felt surprisingly light.

It's not that earlier he was heavy for Yoongi but back in his fights with Namjoon, it atleast made him wince when he lifted the younger up and threw him at a wall or something. Now... he barely exhaled.

When Yoongi looked down to access Namjoon's face, he realized that red seeped in his yellow sweatshirt and made quite a bloody mess of it. Looking near the doorway, he saw droplets of blood from the entrance.
It didn't take him long to put Namjoon on his bed and scrub the doorway clean lest someone suspected him of being a criminal.

When he came back with medicines, ointments and bandages, Namjoon was starting to stir a bit. "Ngh... h-hurts," he whimpered painfully.

"Namjoon." Yoongi's voice was firm yet gentle as it pulled Namjoon's consciousness and attention towards him.

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi promptly ignored his words and sat him up with a softness he didn't know he had within him.

"Can I open your cloak?"

○○○

Namjoon was on the bed whose sheets were freshly laid now, with no stains of blood and his head was bandaged. Yoongi gave him some warm soup and medicines some moments ago and now, the younger one felt indebted.

His clothes were still wet as he refused to change his clothes.

"Namjoon." He looked up. "Change your clothes, or you'll get sick." At the hesitation, he quickly added, "I can turn away if you're not comfortable."

Namjoon shook his head once again.

Well, I tried.

Now, for the most important question, Yoongi couldn't stop himself. "Who did this to you?"

Namjoon stayed quiet for a few seconds until Yoongi saw a small tear roll down his eyes and he started sobbing. Doubling over and form trembling, as the most gut-wrenching sounds escaped his throats. Just as Yoongi's hand involuntarily shot towards his shoulders as an attempt to comfort him, Namjoon flinched sharply.

Yoongi froze. Did he think I'd hurt him?

As if on cue, the cries grew harder. "I-I'm so-sorry— I'm s-so—"

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not gonna touch you. It's okay."

He waited until his cries subsided and he calmed down, seemingly relieved at releasing all his pent up feelings. Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw Namjoon open his shirt and then his long trouser. Yoongi would've admired the sight if something else hadn't caught his eyes. There were marks of torture, bruises, scratch marks and marks of whips on his torso and when he got up from his position on bed with a limp, Yoongi saw a small patch of blood on the sheet.

His blood grew cold.

"D-Did they...?"

They can't... this can be a trap... he might be lying...

Namjoon nod, followed by another bout of choked sobs made his heart stop.

He silently led Namjoon to change into his own clothes; an oversized hoodie and some big boxers Jungkook left behind the last time he came over for a sleepover with Jimin and Hoseok.