"You're lucky I've never done this with anyone," He whispers, a smile in his voice, poking his inner cheek like he was the one nervous this time. I take his hands but he beats me to it and cups my cheek. "But the thing is, Scarlett, no matter how hard I try not to do these little things, I can't help it." I feel his thumb trace over my heated skin, my heart starts beating at his touch which was pretty much normal to me now.

"Elijah—"

"You deserve all the things I do, I want to see you happy," He sounded so convincing like he knew that he does exactly that and honestly he does. "When you smile after these things happen, you put on a smile that I've never seen before. It feels like the real you, there's no pain within the smile." His voice was so quiet, so soft that I was getting goosebumps on my arms.

"You see that?"

"Mhm, I see it all the time." He whispers, and I don't bother arguing with him because he'd give me every reason why I'm wrong but also I didn't realise how close we were until I felt our noses brushing against each other. I lick my bottom lip and his eyes flicker down to my tongue and back up to my eyes.

I felt his lips brush against mine, his breath felt against my lips, "Stop teasing me, it won't end well." He rasps and every sensation seems to come alive as I felt his hands drop lower down to the end of my dress.

My hands splayed over his stomach, feeling his muscles twitch under my touch which makes my body tense up. "What are you going to do? I don't listen and you're quite familiar with that." I say, drawn out, letting my fingers trace down lower until the palm of my hand hovered over his pants. God, he was hard.

I hear him gulp, cursing under his breath as he keeps his eyes on me, "Fuck—" In seconds he pulls his hands up, bringing my face close to him and thinking he crashed his lips on mine, it was more affectionate. He kissed me slowly—as if he was making up for the time we lost over the two weeks—his lips plush, taking instant control and my breath away.

Parting my lips slightly, he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in, heated and hot, tugging my own. Releasing a moan, he chuckles between the kiss, deliberately kissing me harder now. "Elijah—" Whispering against his mouth, it came out more like a gasp than a whisper. I feel his hand curl a bunch of my hair with his fist, tilting my head back as he moves his lips to my neck.

He presses a kiss behind my ear, moaning as soon as I feel his teeth grazing lower. Repeating his name—panting almost—it was louder than previous, hoping that he'd hear this time.

"Yes, baby?" 

"We're in the kitchen. We should leave—" I say, feeling him mark himself once again from the harsh sucks he was placing. Taking my hand that was resting on his pants, I start to massage his length, slowly taking the chance to unzip his pants.

He doesn't say a word to me, silence in him as I snuck my hand inside his boxers. God, I almost forgot how big he was, how thick his length was as I wrap my hand around it. My grasp was light, using this moment to tease him from the base to the tip.

"Scarlett fuck, you—" He groans, almost letting his head drop between my shoulders, the sound he lets out was like music to my ears and I knew he wanted to hold it back but he was already fighting the urge to stop me.

My lips get taken away once again, this time so hard and possessive—unwasted time as he kisses me with passion. He couldn't take this anymore, he snatches my hand out of his boxers, picking me up only to carry me out of the kitchen. "Where are you taking me?" I ask him against his lips, wanting to feel them for the longest possible time.

"To my bedroom. To fuck you."

I couldn't imagine what he'd do once we got to the bedroom. He was in a state where he could fuck me anywhere but we weren't alone at home. The second we got to his bedroom. The second he put me down, his hands took over—recklessly—letting them explore all over my body, letting them grip my ass with a such grip that he wanted me to moan to that.