𝟏𝟓

WARNING: SMUT

WARNING: SMUT

"I want you, Elijah."

The breathless whisper from her painted red lips, so nervous to speak in front of me. She was fighting back so hard but slowly giving in, I finally got the answer I wanted to hear. Let out a deep breath, I feel my body tense up as I lead her to my private suite in my club.

This longing feeling of wanting her close to me was never ending and tonight, I have control. Leading her into my room, I could tell she was thinking that this was wrong but she keeps running back to me.

Standing her towards the bed, my front touches her back, making her feel my erection against her ass. A small gasp leaves her mouth, she tries to move away but my hands stop her. "You wanted this Miss Ester. Don't move." Whispering in her ear, I push her hair back and move my hands up her dress. "Take them off, darling." Feeling her panties drenched only aroused me more to throw her onto the bed but I wanted to take my time with her.

"Why don't you do it for me, Mr Miller?" She breathes out, looking at me from the corner of her eye, slightly smirking.

"You're not the one in charge here." Playing with the strings of her fabric, she slips a hiss of pleasure out, making me chuckle.

"You wanted to fuck me, Elijah Miller. So fuck me." The seam of confidence in her voice was overpowering her nervousness and fear of me touching her. The straps of her dress fall, I slowly unzip her dress until it reveals her lingerie.

"Be careful with your words. I'll fuck you when I want to fuck you—" Pushing her over to the bed, her hands grab onto the sheets but I soon quickly flip her over so she was facing me. Her cheeks tinted red, her eyes fixed on me as she was ready for this. Seeing her tanned skin, silky and ready to be destroyed, I unbuttoned my shirt and as I do, her hazel pupils gazed up and down my body. "Eyes on me Scarlett." Clearing my throat, I feel my lips tip into a smirk, knowing she was flustered by me.

The stare of hunger in her eyes was making me impatient but teasing her first was the only right thing to do. She was about to move her eyes down again to watch me take off my pants but clicking my tongue, her eyes shoot up back to mine.

"You're an impatient woman, Scarlett."

"You should know that by now, Elijah. I don't like waiting." Biting her lips, she arches her back, spreading her legs in such a motion that I could see her drenched. "And what takes longer, I leave behind." She was deliberately making me vexed, the giggles from her mouth echoed in my head and without waiting longer, I hover over her.

"Keep that pretty mouth shut. Or I'll do it for you." My words silenced her, she presses her lips together and holds in her moan as our bodies slightly touched.

"Lawyers never keep their mouth shut, Elijah." Throwing her bed, she allows me to move my lips between her chin and her neck. My lips delicately kiss her neck, sucking in certain spots which makes her suck in her teeth—holding her back from moaning.