019

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter nineteenth! ❫

06.18.22 • sunday

"GIRLS NIGHT?" Maddie asked us girls as we finished at the gym. Bails said yeah and she could bring Mariah. Carlacia said she was down.

"I already made plans" i said looking at them in high they all turned their heads at me. "With who because it's not me" caro said and i smiled.

"Drew asked me if I wanted to do movie night and he made momma jodie's casserole" i said and Maddie gasped. "We've been begging him to make it for us!" Maddie said and bails nodded her head yes.

"I have date night with Rudy" el added and i just shrugged my shoulder. They were gonna hang out and el and i would make it up to them.

I went home to shower and change. The girls were gonna be at our place so I cleaned my room. I had a few minutes to spend with them before getting picked up.

I wore some black leggings, white ankle socks and a grey sweater from Disneyland. I pinned some Jaír back in a claw clip leaving some framing pieces.

My curls were so far behaving so I didn't put them up. "Okay i will see you girls alter if you are still here" i said getting up grabbing my phone and wallet.

"Just kiss already!" Maddie yelled and i flipped her off on my way out. I walked out and got in the car. "Hi" we both said smiling at each other.

"Now do you want dutch or?" Drew asked me and a smile grew on my face. "I love me some Dutch" i said smiling as it reminded me how my sister and i always got Dutch, food and watched movies together.

Like we we're about to do. "When's the last time you saw her?" Drew asked me as we made it to his apartment. "Uhm at my San Francisco show" i said taking a seat on the chair by the counter.

"You are close with her" he asked and i nodded my head yes. He warmed up the food for us while I looked through snap memories.

I started to tear up as a few photos and videos of priscilla and i popped up. Priscilla was my uncle's basset hound dog. We got her when I was five and named he priscilla because my uncle loves elvis presley.

She had cancer and we put her down last month. I took a few weeks off the tour to go back home. I smiled as a few tears fell. "Hey you okay" Drew said sitting next to me.

"She was my best friend, it sounds silly but she truly was" i said showing him the video of her. "You miss her" he said and i nodded my head yes trying to fight tears.

"Hate going to my grandmas and not having her there to run and jump on me" i said and he pulled me into a hug. "Losing a pet is hard, but she's watching over you" he whispered to me as he kissed the top of my head.

Then the microwave stopped and the food was now warm. "Come on we can watch captain america civil war, it's your favorites Drew said smiling at me.

"My man is hot as a fugitive" i said smiling wiping my tears off. We ate our food while watching captain america. We also went into a Jersey shore moment of watching episodes.

We both couldn't stop laughing the episodes were too good. Then Maddie texted asking if I could bring some left over casserole for her and bails.

I chuckled and told her yes. It was barely 8pm and we've watched a movie and Jersey shore. Then my sister FaceTimed me to tell 'em about her day. I told her about mine and so did Drew.

After talking and catching up with her I hung up the phone. "I think it's nice you guys talk about your days" Drew commented and I smiled.

"I started doing it bc I wanted to tell her about my days especially if it was a good one and then it became a habit to do" I said smiling.

"Do you want to stay or take you home?" Drew asked me and I smiled. "sleepover?" I said and he smiled. "But if Maddie gets mad you didn't take her left overs it's on you" he said and I smiled.

"She can live" I said smiling at him. "Five bucks she will call you" Drew said and we shook hands. We decided to move to his room so we can lay down and pick a final movie to watch.

Which was my all time fav, white chicks. We cuddled as we watched it but got interrupted by the one and only maddie. "Gimme my girlfriend back" Maddie said as I handed Drew the phone so she could talk to him.

They talked a bit and I told Maddie it was my choice to stay. "if you guys weren't so cute, I would have killed you both" Maddie said and I just giggled.

We hung up her call and went back to cuddling. I kept reciting the movie and Drew just chuckled at me. He thought it was funny I knew every line perfectly.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. In which we both sort of stayed there, stuck. I pushed his face to face the tv and he looked back.

"Can I kiss you?" Drew asked me and I smiled nodding my head yes. He gently pulled me into a long awaited kiss. Which I never wanted to end. His lips fit perfectly on mine.