017

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter seventeen ! ❫

06.17.22 • friday

EXCITEMENT! I finally coming back home after being on tour. Luckily I was able to get a few more filming in between dates especially in between the us and then out of the country dates.

I got off the plane and apparently Drew, Maddie and ems were picking me up since caro got called into work. I waited in u.s. customs then headed to baggage claim. I really only 2 big suitcases and one big duffel bag I had for carryon.

Once I did that, I just ems location to figure out where they were. Once I did I found them and I smiled. I hugged the girls first as the tan towards me.

Then Drew walked over and hugged me. "Hey, missed you" he said as he set me down from the hug. "Hi, I've miss you too" I said smiling up at him.

"okay okay, we are having a little welcome home slash congratulations on the tour being a huge success" Maddie said smiling as ems clapped her hands.

"I want to sleep, been so jet lagged and tired" I said looking at them. "You have 7 hours to nap it's at 7:30" ems said and I nodded my head okay.

We got in the car and drove back to my place. Ems and I got back and saw caro and I hugged her. Told them everything about tour. Then at 12:30, after my shower, I knocked out in my bed.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

I woke up around 4:15 and got out of bed. Ems was out in a meeting and caro left with Mads to grab stuff. Drew texted if I wanted food to which of course, I said yes. He picked me up and we grabbed some Chick-fil-A and then went back to my place to eat it.

We ended up cuddling in my bed watching a movie to which of course I fell asleep. I heard caro yell my name telling me to get up and ems knocked on my door before walking in.

"Caro says get u-" ems said stopping in her sentence as she noticed Drew and I had both fell asleep and are waking up. "Going, what time we leaving" i asked her rubbing my eyes.

She said we'd leave at 7. I gave her thumbs up and pulled my blanket up. "what time is it?" I asked drew and he shuffled around looking for his phone. "5:30" he said as he turned his phone to show me the time.

A smiled went on my face and his too. "you actually set me as your wallpaper" i said smiling and he said yes. "Where is this party?" I asked drew and he said Austin's place.

Drew left after a hanging around for a minute and then i got dressed. Was dreading the party, i miss everyone but i am still very tired.

I changed into some Levi flare jeans that hugged my legs perfectly. I threw on a knitted top carolina made me while I was gone with my chucks.

I fixed my hair and put chapstick on. Then after we were all ready we went over to Austin's place. I said hello to everyone and it was so good to see them all.

The food was amazing, it just hit since being on the road it wasn't much of a home cooked meal. It was great seeing everyone. The last time I saw everyone except for caro and ems was back in early May to finish a scene.

Traveling has been hectic but it was fun and wouldn't have traded it for the world. We had some drinks and played some games. We talked for hours just catching up. I didn't even realize how much time truly went by when talking to the girls.

They constantly asked about Drew which in all seriousness, had no idea where we stand other than we both had feelings for each other and occasionally sleep over at each others places.

It was getting late and everyone was having tons of fun. "I am gonna head out guys, very jet lagged still and need some sleep" i said getting up as i said my goodbyes.

"But please still have tons of fun, austin thank you for hosting" I said giving him a hug. "Us too, I have work" ems said standing up and caro following her.

It was my turn to say goodbye to Drew. I walked over and gave him a goodbye hug. "I can come with, if you want" Drew said as we pulled away from our hug.

"It's okay bubbs, i am just gonna fall asleep. Besides I got my roomies, stay and have fun" I said smiling as he nodded his head okay.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead before wishing me good night. We waved goodbye and walked out to the car. "Oh you are guys are totally in love" ems said and caro smiling.

"Oh please let me sleep" I said getting in the car. "Yeah yeah, can't ignore us forever" caro said turning the car on. We went back home, I knocked out the minute my body touched my bed.