006

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter six ! ❫

01.10.22 • monday

"COMING!" I yelled from my room as caro called my name. I quickly put my shoes on and rush down stairs. I grabbed my tote bag and followed them outside the apartment and to the car.

The three of us got in the car and headed to Maddie's for girls night. "You got the bottle?" Ems asked me and pulled out the bottle of tequila from my tote.

"Love you" she said smiling. When we made it to Maddie's the other girls were already there. We all took a shot and then talked before making our pizzas.

"Okay coke on josie what's the tea" bails said as she put her sauce on the dough. "Pleasee" ems squealed and I sighed. "fine Drew and I have been hanging out one on one" I said looking down at my pizza.

"Sneaky, only found out because of her location" caro said and ems nodded her head in agreement. "We should share our locations" el said to the girls.

"We did it in high school incase we ever got separated at parties and made ems do it, very useful" i said and caro nodded her head in agreement.

"wait when did this happen?" Maddie said looking at me. "after new years" I said and caro smiled ear to ear. "It gets better" ems said giggling.

"we kissed for new years" i said right before the three girls squealed. "wait so do you like him?" El asked me before bails added, "have you two hooked up since?"

"no" I said and they all looked at me. "I swear, we've just like cuddle and taken naps together but that's it" i said telling them. "Aw you like himmmmm" Maddie squealed pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know, I really love our friendship and don't want to ruin it" i said and they all rolled their eyes at me. "oh please you are so into him" ems said looking at me.

"Besides you diego we're friends then dated foru what two years and then went back to being good friends" caro mentioned.

"Besides he totally like you" maddie said winking at me. "I think it's cute" bails said and caro agreed with her. After our chisme, the pizzas were ready so we ate them and watched a show.

Then after a few episodes and glasses of wine, we decided to go on live for a little. We decided to bake our cookies on live while listening to music.

It was one hectic live because were tipsy, singing to songs as we baked cookies. Once they were in the oven, we ended the live and talked about life and just random girl things.

"I am excited for tour but it's different from my previous two" i said as we sat around the living room. "How so?" El asked me.

"I will be leaving the country which I haven't done for tour but I am excited, just gonna miss you guys" I said making a sad face.

"I will fly out for a few" caro said pulling me into the hug. "How's filling gonna work?" Ems asked me. I told the jonas is gonna have me film as many scenes as I can before tour starts which gives me like 3ish months. Then finish the rest when I get a break.

Once the cookies were done, we took them out the oven and let them cook. We browsed random streaming sites to find a movie to watch when a knock appeared on the door.

All 6 of us girls looked at each other confused since all the girls were here. Maddie stood up to answer the door only to reveal 4 standing boys. JD, Austin, Drew and Rudy all walked smiling happily.

"Time to crash girl night because we saw hall had homemade cookies" Rudy said making his was towards the cookies.

"They are hot be careful!" El yelled at him and he smiled before picking one up. "Seriously" Maddie said crossing her arms at the boys.

"Let us join girls night please!" Austin begged and JD made a sad face. "Rudy fed us cardboard" JD said and we laughed. Maddie looked back at all of us girls.

Then back at the boys. "Sure it's not to see someone in particular" Maddie said looking at Drew. "Rudy did miss el" austin said and Maddie rolled her eyes.

"You can join girls night, if you do a face mask" bails said smirking and the boys debated then gave in. El grabbed the face masks. "Josie hates them" caro said throwing me under the bus.

"Hey" I said looking at her. "I don't get how you have no skin care routine and have flawless skin, like no pimples" ems said looking at me.

"Ask my parents" I said looking at her. The boys gathered around the living room with the cookies. Rudy, el, bails and JD on the main couch. Maddie on the single couch. The rest of us on the floor.

We all put a face mask and we defiantly looked ridiculous. "What's a good movie?" Maddie asked. We all threw out suggestions. "Ou let's pick a movie with good sequels so we don't take hours choosing" bails suggested.

"Not a bad idea" ems said and we all threw out suggestions. "I got it! Final destination movies" I said and then we watched a trailer for one and they agreed.

"Wait no, play the last one" I said grabbing the control and taking off the movie. "Why?" Everyone asked confused. "I can't say but just watch it" I said putting the final one on first.

At the end of the last movie there's a plane crash shown. In the first movie it's about that plane crash. It took a few explanations but then they got it. So we watched the movies and enjoyed it. They were all into it, I had seen them before so I'd zone of a bit.

Towards the third movie, my eyes started getting heavy. I laid my head against Drew's shoulder and fell asleep.