000

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter zero ! ❫

11.12.21 • friday

"LET LOOSE" Ems said pulling me off the couch. "Please tell her it will be fun" ems said taking a look at Caro. "Come on jojo" she said pleading. "If I go will you guys buy me ice cream and drinks" I said smiling and they both nodded their heads yes.

"Okay give me 15 minutes to change and fix the hair" I said pulling myself off the couch and into my room. I changed into a red too with a black mini skirt and some black docs.

I fixed the curls and put some mascara and brow gel on. "All done" i said walking out my room and into the living room. "Ugh to take 15 minutes" ems said sighing and we all laughed.

Carolina was gonna drive since she doesn't drink anyways due to her diabetes. She usually has a drink or two and that's it.

We made it to this huge club that had tons of people. There is a line outside to get in. But apparently ems called ahead. So we parked and walked up front. "Thank you ems" i said smiling at her since she got us on the list.

"Oh god it's packed" caro yelled as we navigated our way through the crowd. We got a table and ordered some drinks. I was slowly starting to feel a buzz. Then a big group had the table behind us.

We were just ordering drinks and singing. Then they played pitbull and you know I had to get up. "Please" I said looking at the two girls sitting on the table.

"Okay I was dragged here" i started saying before caro said, "you were bribed" and I rolled my eyes on her. "Point is the two girls who wanted to come aren't gonna go down the floor for the fun" i questioned them.

"This is drunk josie" caro said and ems agreed with here. "Even better" i said smiling as, i am indeed a more fun when i am intoxicated.

"Hi! I am maddie, this is bails and el. Can we join you to the dance floor" a blonde smiley girl asked me. "Of course" I said smiling turning to face ems and caro. Then gasolina started playing.

"Where are my latinas at tonight!" The dj yelled and I smiled at caro. "I'll grab ems" she said pulling her along as the six of us girls made our way to the floor.

"Oh I'm josie by the way" I said smiling. "That's Emily and carolina" I said introducing ourselves as I forgot to in the first place.

The six of us danced for probably five songs before heading back up for a break and drinks. "Wait come here" Maddie said pulling my hand.

We followed her to the table and she introduced us to all of her friends. We got more drinks. Everytime pitbull came on, I sang my heart out. Meanwhile everytime bad bunny played, caro and I both sang our hearts out.

After some more combing from Maddie and I, we managed to get everyone this time to the dance floor. It was very fun and the boys had tons of fun showing us their dance moves.

Then Dancing Queen by ABBA started to play and I smiled. My sister and I love watching the mamma Mia movies and singing to abba.

In which I think Drew noticed and held his hand out for me. "Shall we dance" he said smiling. "Happily" I said taking his hand.

We danced to and it was very much fun. After what felt like many songs and dances, we decided to leave the place. "Did you guys drive or Uber?" Maddie asked me. Ems and I pointed at carolina who said she drove.

"Good because she can't drive" Rudy said looking at me and I gasped. "Guys I am starving" austin said and JD said me too.

"There are no places open" bails said and a smirk appeared on my face. "What you plottin martinez?" Drew asked me noticing my smirk.

"I know a place, starkey" I said smiling and turned to caro who had the same idea. "What are we in college?" Ems said realizing what we meant.

"Oh but ems it's practically a college night, like the old days" I said. "You Can have a milkshake" caro said and ems gave in.

"Just follow us" caro said keeping it mysterious. "I get aux" I said turning around. "No pitbull" caro said and another dramatic gasp was made. "Fine I'm playing one direction" I said smiling and I could hear Drew chuckle as we walked to the car.

After a car ride, with one direction playing and us being detectives realizing they looked familiar, I figured it out. "They are all in a show called outer" i said reading out my findings.

"It's on Netflix, we watched it, OBX guys" and then end and caro both sighed in realization. We parked our car and met everyone else outside. "Denny's" Rudy said smiling. "I call all the milkshakes" chase said raising his hands.

"So how was singing one direction?" Drew said as we waited for a table to be out together since it's a big party. I looked at him confused. "You know because you have a lovely voice" he said smiling.

"Did you google me starkey?" I asked him and he out his hands up. "Maddie did" he said outing her and she smacked his arm. "All good I did too, Rafe and Sarah cameron" I said looking at the two.

"See it's a normal girl thing" bails said backing us up. We walked to our table and took our seats. We had some food and milkshakes on the table.

It was fun getting to know everyone. The girls all exchanged their numbers and socials. Before we parted ways, we made plans to hang out soon.

"All include us boys in please" Rudy pleaded wrapping his arms around El. "We will let you play pitbull AND one direction" Drew said slightly touching my shoulder.

"Mmm tempting, but gonna take a lot more than that" I said looking at him. "what's that?"he asked me. "easy, chris evans babe, gimme my man and you shall join us" i said and caro and ems both chuckled.

"Classic josie" ems said and I looked at her. I shrugged my shoulders smiling before we all said goodbye and walking to our own cars.

"Advil and water before bed! trust me!" I yelled before getting in the car. I could see Drew shaking his head chuckling and Maddie smiling at me. We ended up getting home and in mediating crashing in our beds.