003

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter three ! ❫

11.21.21 • sunday

"I AM GONNA THROW UP" I said as I started to feel more anxious. "No!" Both caro and mags yelled at me. I lifted my hands in the air as a joke.

"You will be great!" Caro said smiling at me. "You hair is almost done and then you just have to change." Mags said and I took a sip of some water.

Caro was already, she was my plus one for the night. "The girls said they would stop by before you leave" caro said looking up from her phone. I gave her a thumbs up.

Maddie was also getting her make up done next to me. "Are you taking a plus one?" Caro asked her and she nodded her head yes.

"Drew since bails can't make it, she's made plans with Mariah for the day and austin has a meeting with Netflix for something" Maddie explained and we nodded our head.

After finishing my hair, I went into the bathroom to put the dress on. I fixed my hair and just left it unzipped in the back. I couldn't reach but I would have someone do it in a second.

I took a deep breath as I looked in the mirror. Then mags called my name and I walked out. "Ahhh you look so fucking cute!!" Caro squealed smiling giving me a hug.

"You look gorgeous josie" mags said smiling. Then a knock appeared on the door. "I'll get it" I said since I the closest. I walked over and opened it to see bails, el, austin and Drew standing there.

"hi" i said smiling at them, all the girls smiled, the boys in the back just stood there looking but none of them said a word.

"words guys, is it bad, it's bad" I said looking back at caro. She shook her head no. "You left us speechless" el said smiling.

"Latina mami" Maddie said smiling giving me a hug. "You look gorgeous" bails said smiling at me. "You look amazing and can I be your plus one" austin said walking in. I thanked him and laughed because caro said no.

"Beautiful as always martinez" Drew said smiling giving me a hug. "Josie don't forget to zip it" mags said pointing at me. "Right, can you zip it" i said to Drew as I put my hair to the side. He zipped it up and I fixed my hair.

Maddie went to bathroom to change and she came out looking hot as ever. We all just kept telling eachother how good we looked. I años played pitbull for relief.

"Car should be here in 20, im gonna grab my bag from my room okay" mags said walking out. "Jack texted he is barely gonna head over there" i said setting my phone down.

"Jack who?" Jd asked me. "Harlow" I said and Maddie's face was shocked. "Be honest did you guys date or just have a fling, it was rumored but we need answers" bails said pointing at her and the girls.

"never dated, just a fling" I said and caro smirked. "21C/delta, she in a med school, wanna date a nurse" caro said and the girls squealed.

"We are very good friends drop it" i said looking at them. "Well we brought you a drink for good luck" el said pulling a bottle out.

I smiled as we poured some shots. Except I took a swig from the bottle so I didn't mess my lipstick. "That was hot" Maddie said as I finished my shot.

I blew her kiss in which she winked. The mags said it was time. I said my goodbyes and got in the car. We drove to the venue, I met up with Jack on the carpet. Did some interviews along the way.

Then award ceremony began, I did my performance and then once I finished, I got my award and took a photo or two. I met with Maddie, caro and Drew backstage and hugged them all.

"The crew says to meet them at this place" caro said showing me the address. "Ouu friends know a great spot" Jack said putting his arm around me.

"We were gonna ask you to come with to that exact place" druski said laughing. "We shall carpool" i said smiling. We carpooled to this after party thing.

We found bails and everyone else. They all congratulated me and I introduced them to Jack and his friends. I got a call from diego congratulating me as well.

The girls all gave me a look but I reminded them we are friends now. We had drinks, some food and danced. Drew and i were dancing for a few songs together.

He spun me around as we're both drunk. I took photos with the girls, then we made it back to our hotel at 1am. I just desperately needed to get out the shoes.

I changed into a much comfy outfit, of flare leggings, chucks and a hoodie. Caro and I met up with the girls in their room. Then the boys came over saying they were hungry.

"We can get pizza" i said smiling. "We can't drive" jd said as we were all pretty drunk except for caro, but she didn't have a car.

"Subway" i said and they all were debating. None of them used the subway before. "Oh the first time we came to nyc, she used the subway and got us to our places, I trust her even drunk" caro said backing me up.

"Come on" I said getting and walking out their room and to the lobby. I put the direction into my phone and walked us to the subway entrance. We all got a metro card and waited for our subway.

"If you get us lost, your buying us the pizza" austin said and I nodded my head and said "fair". Once we got on the subway, we rode for a few stops then got off. Walked for like five minutes and made it to the pizza place.

"Told you even drunk, I am great gps" I said smiling. Drew smiled and chuckled at me. We ordered our pizza and decided to do some exploring. Then went to bed at 2am.