013

༉‧₊˚ HASTA LA RAÍZ. ❀ ༉‧₊˚.
❪ ━━━━ chapter thirteen ! ❫

03.25.22 • friday

"YOU COMING OUT TONIGHT RIGHT?" Maddie asked me as she walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Yes, picking up ems and caro at 4 from the airport" I said spinning my chair to face her.

"Great!" She said getting up smiling. I shook my head and finished up homework before going back to set for three more scenes.

Then i left set around 3 to pick the girls up from the airport. We all hugged eachother the minute we locked eyes. "You look gorgeous as ever" ems said smiling at me.

"I've missed you guys" I said smiling at them as we walked back to the truck. "Whose truck?" Caro asked as we all hopped in. "drew's let me use it to pick you guys up" I said staring the truck.

"Ouuu" both of them said and I shook my head chuckling. We ended up picking up some lunch before heading back to the apartment. I let them settle and rest while I went back to set to film more scenes.

This past month I've been trying to fit as many scenes as I could since I would be on tour. After set, the girls and I all walked back to apartment complex.

"See you guys at 8!" Bails said getting off on her floor. Maddie and I walked in and saw the girls watching a movie on the couch.

"I am gonna shower" i said looking at them and walking to the bathroom. After my showered I blow dried my hair out. We ended up getting ready together by playing music loud on the speakers.

We even pregamed ourselves. Just a few shots. I straightened my hair and put some mascara and brow gel on. Then the girls picked my outfit, we all picked each others outfit.

We were just having a blast singing, dancing and well being a tad bit tipsy. So I ended up wearing a white dress with a white cardigan and some heels.

"Wait you two haven't kissed!" Ems said in shock and i shook my head no

"Wait you two haven't kissed!" Ems said in shock and i shook my head no. "Not even sure if he liked me anyways" I said getting up and grabbing my ID and card from my wallet.

"But he always gives her forehead kissed and they always cuddle and fall asleep together" Maddie says and the two girls gasped.

"And you say he doesn't like you" caro said rolling her eyes. I sighed before bails and carlacia knocked on our door. "Come on Rudy and Austin won't stop blowing our phones" carlacia said and we grabbed our stuff and followed them down to the lobby.

"Are you guys drunk" jd asked us girls as we met up with them. Maddie, ems, caro and I couldn't contain our laughter. "They are" bails said pointing at us 4.

"Tipsy at most" Maddie said smiling. "Okay come on. Uber waiting" el said smiling at us. "Want me to hold it" Drew said pointing at my license and card.

"Yes please and we aren't drunk just tipsy pinky swear" I said smiling at him and he chuckled. We ended up going to a restaurant and eating dinner. We had more wine then went to a little bar that had a dj playing.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

After a night of dancing, singing and drinking, we all called it a night and got Ubers back. We had to help a few of the drunk ones. I was somewhat drunk, sort of wore off towards the end of the night.

I made it to my apartment and the ems and caro knocked out on my bed. "yes take my bed, I'll sleep with maddie" i said giggling as I covered them with a blanket and closed my door.

A knock was made at my door so i opened it. A drunk Drew stumbled into my apartment. "lost" i questioned and he smiled.

"No, I've got something to tell you" he said jumping into the coffe table. "Okay Drew everyone is asleep let's take you to your bed" i said wrapping his arm around my neck and walking out to the elevator.

We made it to his apartment and i took him to his room. I ser him down on his bad and i told him to wait. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and advil for him.

"josie please i have to tell you something" he said pulling down to sit on his bed. "what's that starkey" i said listening. "I like you a lot, i would say love but i don't want it to be like this when I am drunk but i really like you" he said and i smiled.

"Drew" i said and he said yeah. "Your drunk okay, you don't know what your saying just sleep it off" i said pushing his back down and i got up.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. He pulled me into a deep kiss. i pulled away smiling. "you don't mean it" i said bringing myself back into reality.

"what's the phrase they say about drunk words" Drew tried remembering. "Drunk words are sober thoughts" i said and he nodded his head yes.

"I am serious" he said looking at me in my eyes. "let's sleep it off and see how you feel tomorrow deal" i said and he nodded his head okay.

I was about to stand up again but he pulled me by waist back down. "Sleep with me tonight" he said looking at me and i nodded my head yes.