Chapter 9: Loyalty

Things haven't been doing well with Jaune ever since he came to Beacon Academy. Throughout his lessons he'll be easily be defeated by other students such as Cardin who laughs that he is weak or most of the time he get board or falls asleep during classes which he would be woken up either by the teacher or Cardin who laughs even more.

Y/n and his team sees this and how Jaune is trying his best but feels like he's not good enough as a Hunter or as team leader which Y/n and the rest of his team noticed this as well as they look at each other.

We then see them at their rooms as they talk to each other about Jaune and worry that he might fail and need to find a way to help him as best they can.

Alex: I don't like to see Jaune fail and have to leave Beacon Academy. He might not be strong but I can tell his team needed him.

Igris: I agree, but he's lacking of skills or knowledge to even stand a chance against a Grimm. I can't imagine what will happen to him if he was on his own.

Nick: So what should we do?

Igris: Perhaps we give him some lessons, maybe help him out with his combat skills or defence since he's not much a fighter?

Alex: I guess so. What do you think Y/n?

They turn to Y/n as he sat on the bottom bed, thinking for a moment and then stood up and tells the rest.

Y/n: I think it would be a good idea if we help him out with some training. After all, we are the best fighters in all of Beacon Academy, I'm sure we can teach him a few things.

Alex: (smile) Yeah your right.

Igris: So what should we do?

Y/n: We each take turns training him and help him to get stronger.

Nick: Not a bad idea but where would we train him?

Y/n: (smirk) I know the spot.

(Later)

We see Jaune and Y/n on the roof of Beacon Academy as Jaune peek down at the edge of the building while he says to Y/n.

Jaune: Y/n, I know that I'm getting through a hard time right now, but I'm not....THAT depressed. I can always be a farmer or something.

Y/n: (smirk) Oh please, being a farmer is hard when it comes to Grimm. Always we didn't come here just to do.....whatever you were thinking about, we're here to train.

Jaune: Wh-What?

Y/n: Train? Figured you might need some help with your combat and some Knowledge so I figure me and one od my team help you train to get better. Its free if you might be wondering.

Jaune: You think I need help?

Y/n: (smirk) Well it depends if you want some help or not. It's your choice and besides, everyone needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us. I mean you made it to Beacon, that speaks volumes of what you're capable of.

Jaune looks down and then turned away and then tells Y/n.

Jaune: You're wrong......

Y/n: Huh, thought that speech would boost you up a bit, get your spirit up and-

Jaune: No its not that. I.....I don't belong here.

Y/n: Oh please you do belong here, ignore what Cardin or his jackass friends say because they don't know you and what you are cap-

Jaune: No, I don't! I....I wasn't really accepted into Beacon.

Y/n stood there in confusion as he stare at Jaune and then ask.