Chapter 4: A new team (Part 2)

We see Y/n, Nick, Igris and Alex rising up on tip of a small hill while they enjoy the nice veiw of the forest. We can see Y/n bending down and aiming down the scopes of his sniper rifle as he looks around for any temple but no sign of anything. He lower his rifle down and join up with the rest as they sat around and sharing some bread while Y/n sat down next to Nick as he hand him a slice of bread to him.

Nick: Want one?

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing, thanks.

He takes the slice of bread and takes a bite of it as he eats the bread while Alex tells Y/n.

Alex: You know it be pretty great to have someone who is a good marksmen within our team. All we have are melee weapons but strong armor.

Y/n: (smirk) Well I'm not just come with just guns, I also come with gears that allow me to be more stronger then anything to Grimm.

Alex: That's very interesting.

Igris: Indeed. Very interesting.

Y/n: So tell me about yourselves. How did you guys be apart of Beacon academy?

The trio look at each other which Y/n is a bit confused by their worry like looks to each other but Nick turns to him and tell him.

Nick: Let's just say, we're here to kept an eye on someone in Beacon Academy.

Y/n: Right a secret spy thing, gotcha.

Igris: What about you? How did you get into Beacon academy?

Y/n: Ozpin approach me after my job as a bounty hunter and ask me to be apart of his school. In the end, I became a student and here I am.

Nick: I see. Well we're happy to have you apart of our team.

Y/n: (smile) Cool. So should we head out?

Nick: (smile) Of course. Where to now?

Y/n: I believe we're not that far. According to the winds way we can probably go Northwest and we can find the temple there.

Nick: (smile) Right. Let's move everyone, we can't let the other students be waiting for us.

And so they march on to the temple. They make their walk through the woods while dealing with  some Grimm but not too serious ones as they continue on walking. After for some time we see them almost to the temple when Y/n stops them and ask them.

Y/n: Do you hear that?

At first they don't hear anything but then they do.

Nick: I do. It sounded like.....wings?

Then suddenly they hear what sounds like a scream like someone is falling as the scream gets closer and closer.

Igris: And someone falling?

Alex: Where do you think this person is falling to-

Suddenly something crashed on top of Y/n as the trio turns and they see Ruby on Y/n and scratching the back of her head while she said.

Ruby: Ow that was kinda painful but at least I've land something soft.

Then she noticed Nick and the rest and gave them a friendly wave.

Ruby: (smile) Hi names Ruby. Say have any of you guys seen Y/n around?

Y/n: Look down.

She look down and she realised she is sitting on top of himso she immediately get off of him while Y/n turn hid body around to face the sky.

Ruby: (panic) Sorry about that! I didn't mean to hurt you!

Y/n: It-It's fine Ruby. At least you are saf-