The Proposal

Clayton's pov

Jimin and I have been dating for over 7 years now, All i can see for the future is him and I for the rest of my life. I love him so much, and today's the big day that I'll be able to propose to him when he performs during the Grammys. I'm so excited but super nervous. Wish me luck!

                  (Clayton's phone rings)

V: Hey Clayton

Clayton: Yeah?

V: I just wanted to say how happy I am that you're proposing to Jimin. He loves you so much!

Clayton: Thanks. I love him so much as well!

V: Are you excited about the Grammys?

Clayton: To be honest, I'm nervous, haha, but I can handle it!

V: Of course you can you're Clayton who stole the Bts Army away from the band!

Clayton: Stop, lol. Is everything prepared and ready to go?

V: Definitely, Jimin doesn't know a thing!

Clayton: Haha, good alright, I'll talk to you later!

                        (3 hours later)

Jimin has been in dance rehearsals for more than 3 hours, making sure he and his band/teammates have everything under control they can't mess anything up, and everything has to be perfect! Jimin gets tired and misses Clayton, and he decides to call him

Clayton: Hey, what's up, babe?

Jimin: Hi, I miss you, haha. I can't wait to see you on the red carpet at the grammys.

Clayton: Same. Haha, sorry that I can't see you beforehand. I've been really busy and caught up with work!

Jimin: Oh, trust me, I know the feeling. Haha, dance rehearsal sucked I wished you were here so i can be distracted by you again.

Clayton: Oh really? Hmm, maybe in the future!

Jimin: That'll be hot!

Clayton: Yeah, it would! Hey, did you eat something?

Jimin: Yeah, i ate pizza that the team gave all of us. It was pretty good.

Jimin and Clayton talked for over an hour, and they both hung up the phone to get ready for the grammys. The team gave jimin an all white tux. He puts his tux on and heads out of the dressing room and heads to the limo where the rest of the band is!

Jimin: Hey! Why am I the only one wearing white and you guys wearing Black and white?

V: Well, you're the star of the show, haha!

Jungkook: Exactly, you took our fans along with clayton!

Jimin: No, Clayton's the one who took our fans with his sexy self!

They make it to the red carpet and instantly hit with flashlights, cameras everywhere, people everywhere, stars everywhere they turn!

Jimin: Hey, where is Clayton? He was supposed to be here.

Rm: he's running a little late because of the traffic, but he's on his way!

As Jimin gets spotted by paparazzi, they ask him questions about Clayton and his relationship. The rest of the band comes to his rescue and says that they're happier than ever! The band leaves and heads inside where jimin looks around for clayton, but he's nowhere to be found! Jimin decides to call, but it goes straight to voice mail.

                            Clayton's pov

I had gotten to the grammys 3 hours early and made sure to set the pictures in the right place for when they play the video when I walk down towards the stage and see the man who I want to marry!  I had to tell the band that I was late to keep Jimin distracted, and I had to turn my phone off all the way so that when he calls, it'll go straight to voice mail.

                           Bts's performance

It's time for jimin and his band to preform and Clayton was no where to be found, the preformed "house or cards" and towards the ending a video of jimin and Clayton's photos popped up on the large Screen the fans and superstars went wild and the band switched up and started singing A thousand years and jimin looks around it them as they look at him ane points to the crowd as Clayton's walking to the stage wearing a black and white Tux. Jimin smiles when Clayton walks up to him!

Jimin: I thought you weren't gonna show!

Clayton: Of course I would show up! But i have to say something!

Jimin: What is it?

             (Clayton knells on one knee)

Clayton: I want to spend the rest of my life with you, it's you who I love only you! I can't see myself without you. You make my life complete. There's no me without you in it. I love you so much, Will you marry me?

(The fans go wild)

Jimin: Yes! Of course I'll marry you!

Clayton slides the ring on Jimin's finger and picks him up, and kisses him. The fans go wild. Everyone's standing up and taking videos and pictures of what's happening. Jimin's crying and laughing as the band crowds around them and hugs. As they make it off stage, they head backstage as jimin and clayton hug and kiss each other, admiring one another. As the show ended, Beyonce and Adele walked up towards them and congratulated them both and took photos with one another. Jimin and Clayton exit the building and are instantly crowned by fans, paparazzi, celebs who wanna talk pictures and videos as clayton grabs jimin and kisses him In Front of everyone, the crowd goes wild and crys with joy! They head to their own private car and head to the airport.

Jimin: Hey, where are we going?

Clayton: You'll see/love it!

Jimin and Clayton spend 27hrs in the air seeing nothing but ocean until Jimin sees where they're going.

Jimin: Is this?

Clayton: Yep, welcome to your new home partly!

Jimin jumps around excitedly and jumps up, and kisses Clayton as they fall on the floor! The plane lands, and they go inside their private car and head down towards the water. They get out of the car to walk towards Clayton's Hut, where its surrounded by Crystal Clear water. The sun was whining down on the hut! As they make it to the door, Clayton gave jimin a key so he can jave and enter himself as Jimin opens the door, jimins instantly gets teary eyed when he sees the whole place covered in roses.

Clayton: Come on, let me take you to the bedroom!

Clayton grabs jimins hand, and they walk to the room where Jimin sees that theres more than roses, photos of them kissing one another, photos taken of them one by one, selfies with one another!

Jimin: I love it, I love you!

Clayton: I love you too!

(Clayton grabs jimins waste)

Jimin: Let's do it!

Clayton: Say less.

Clayton turns Jimin around and starts kissing him and takes his clothes off one by one! Jimin does the same for clayton and then makes his way down to Clayton's large cock and starts sucking him making him moan, Clayton flips jimin to eat his tight hole making jimin gasps for air and insersts his cock inside jimin, Jimin starts moaning loudly enjoying every inch of clayton as they kiss the whole time making love! Jimin moans that he's about to moan and clayton pulls out to start blowing jimin and he swallows Jimin's load making jimin moan, Clayton slides his large 9.5in cock inside of Jimin mouth to throat fuck him, he thrusts faster and moans as he blows a huge load inside Jimin's mouth making him moan. After they finished, they decided to watch the sunset as jimin lays into Clayton's arms and fell on his eyes and asleep