Ending of the world tour

(3 months later)

Clayton's Pov

So the world tour's going great for the fans, traveling and of course the band and my baby mochie! But it's a very stressful process and I know for a fact not many people can do it. You barely sleep, eat, and have any free time. I give the band and their team a crap ton of credit. I try to get everything as calm as possible. I see my baby gets very tired while we practice and I'm always there to encourage him. I grab food to make jimin eat because he'll stop eating for a period of time and I won't let that happen!  I'm happy being on tour with BTS It's actually a really chaotic and phenomenal time.

Jimin's pov

Man ole man I'm so happy Clayton's with me and the band, he makes things so much easier for us. He rehearses, encourages us and performs with us and man it's like we have another member in the band. He's truly amazing he makes me eat when I'm too stressed and I don't wanna eat. But I eat anyways and he always brings me to the room when I'm really tired and he takes off all his clothes and gets into bed. Me being the baby that I am, I always lay on his chest and fall asleep within a minute. I love it so much, I love him so much its close to the end of our world tour!

(8am)

Clayton: hey babe it's time to wake up it's a busy day!

Jimin: mmm I'm awake.

Clayton: I'm getting ready for breakfast and then go shower!

Jimin: okay sounds good!

Clayton's pov

So I ordered food, cleaned up the room and started making out with jimin and embracing his morning breath with was actually smelling really good to be honest. He wanted some more of me but the door started knocking. Breakfast was here and I got up too the door and grabbed the food and made the table. Jimin pouted!

Jimin: This isn't fair I wanted more of you!

Clayton: Yeah I know but foods here.

Jimin: I don't want food now!

Clayton: on yes you do.

Jimin: No I don't wanna eat and you can't make me!

Clayton: you sure about that?

Jimin: (Clayton strips completely naked) yes????

Clayton heads towards Jimin and picks him up and takes his clothes off and turns Jimin around.

Jimin: Wait what are you doing?

Clayton: (smacks jimins butt) you don't want to eat?

Jimin: moans no daddy no I don't want to eat!

Clayton:  (Slides his finger into Jimin's tight hole) okay well I'm going to show you the hard way!

Jimin: (Awwwh as he moans loudly) mmm put that large cock inside me!

Clayton puts jimin into doggystyle position and slides his huge cock inside jimins tight hole as Jimin gasps for air and moans loudly. He starts thrusting slowly and starts picking up the pace and making jimin moan louder and louder making clayton more horny and he pulls out and jimin turns around to start sucking Clayton's large cock making clayton moan, Clayton starts throat fucking jimin as jimin starts to gag jimin gets up and gets into missionary position and begs Clayton to stick it in, Clayton puts his cock into jimin and jerks him off and jimin says that he's about to cum and Clayton starts sucking him as jimin cums into Clayton's mouth clayton starts thrusting faster moaning loudly saying that he's about to cum and jimin rushes over so clayton can explode in his mouth and on his face! Jimin licks round his lips and swallows all of it.