After the concert

After the boys they all went to their rooms to get dressed into their regular clothes as for jimin and clayton they went into Clayton's VIP room and cuddled as jimin's laying on Clayton's chest!

Jimin: why does your room look 10x better than my room?

Clayton: Well I am the VIP guest aren't I?

Jimin: Damn right you are! I can't believe u surprised me and actually performed with me in front of 150,000 people!

Clayton: Well out of 150,000 people I was looking for/at was you and only you!

Jimin: you made my day, month and year!

Clayton: shhhh!

(Clayton pulls jimin in for a kiss and gets rudely interrupted by Rm, Jungkook and V)

V: That crowd was wild tonight for you Clayton!

Clayton: No stop they were wild for you guys!

Rm: Yeah no they were wild for you and Jimin haha!

Jungkook: Clayton they were chanting your name that whole time when you came out!

V: They really were haha we could've walked off the stage beacuse you guys had all the spot light tonight!

Clayton: definitely not haha!

(Suga and jhope enter the room)

Suga: Well done Clayton you stoll the spot light hahaha!

Clayton: Oh my god stop you guys are Bts and i'm just Clayton haha!

Rm and j hope: Yeah the clayton who is very rich/famous and who is now jimin's boyfriend!

(Jin walks in)

Jin: Hey guys, Clayton wow the crowd is going crazy over you right now and still chanting your name!

Clayton: Wait really stop you're joking?

Jin: yeah here's a video.

Clayton: Oh wow that's crazy, but i'm happy here with who I've been looking for!

V: awe thanks man! That means so much to me!

Clayton: uh

Rm: he's talking about Jimin dumby!

V: Oh I definitely knew that.

The boys talked and laughed about the concert for the rest of the night eating food and drinking soda and watching TV as everyone left to go to their rooms jimin and clayton went too jimins room as Jimin had a bed instead of a couch!

Clayton: I'm exhausted

Jimin: Same now take off your clothes so I can lay my head on your chest and go to sleep!

Clayton: No can do but you should do the same bc I love feeling certain things!

(Clayton throws his underwear at jimin as he gets into bed)

Jimin: I'm coming!

(Jimin strips down and hops into bed with his true love)

Jimin makes sure to lay down on Claytons chest to hear his heart beat and to feel him breathe! The cuddle and sleep all night as they wake up in the morning to go back home! Clayton wakes up Jimin they put their clothes on and head to the airport as they get to the airport they instantly get swarmed by the paparazzi and fans but the security gaurds already had taken care of it! They get to the private jet and its just the two of them and somethings rushing into Jimin and Clayton's mind after the private jet takes off!

Clayton: hey I have a confession to make:

Jimin: same

Clayton kisses jimin and clayton starts undressing jimin, jimin moans softly when Clayton kisses jimins neck. Clayton takes off jimins shirt as jimin does the same, clayton leans more too make jimin lay on his back as clayton rises up to take off his socks and shoes, jimin does the same thing after that Clayton goes back into kissing jimin and unbuttoning jimins jeans. Jimin starts to take control and starts standing up just to kiss claytons neck, down to his chest, down to his stomach as he trails Clayton's V line he pulls down Clayton's pants and then his underwear revealing Clayton's 9in cock

Jimin: Wow babe you're huge!

Clayton: yeah?

Jimin starts sucking and clayton starts moaning loudly making Clayton slowing thrusting his large cock into Jimin's mouth then clayton raises jimin up and pulls down Jimin's pants and underwear revealing Jimin's 8in cock!

Clayton: you're big too baby!

Jimin: really? Wow

Clayton starts sucking on Jimins large cock as Jimin started moan loudly clayton turned Jimin around and bends him over and Clayton spreads jimins a** as it reveals his hole, Clayton sticks out is tongue to eat Jimin out as Clayton eats jimin out Jimin moans loudly and begging for more.

Jimin: mmm daddy Fuck me already!

Clayton: mmm you ready for this large cock?

Clayton puts on a condom and slowly inserts his massive cock into Jimin's tight hole. Jimin gasps for air and moans loudly as claytons starts thrusting in doggie style then clayton claytok starts ducking him in missionary as clayton gets close he rips off the condom and moans saying he about to cum before he comes jimin starts blowing him making clayton cum inside jimins mouth!

Jimin: wow you taste good baby, you're sweet

Jimin starts jerking off as clayton inserts his large cock inside him again as Jimin gets close Jimin moans that he's about to cum, he cum all over himself while clayton decides to lick every drip of cum jimin wasted

Clayton: wow you're sweet too babe!

Jimin: Really?

Clayton: yeah!

As the boys clean up from a mess that they've created in the plane and now officially entered into the mile high club, they go back too the table to eat the calories that they just burned! As the plane landed they grab their luggages and get prepared to get mobbed again but they forgot that Clayton left his keys with the chofer who picked them up at the plane, they hopped in the car and drove home as Jimin fell asleep on claytons lap! Clayton dropped of jimin at his place as they hug each other!

Jimin: thank you for coming that meant so much to me!

Clayton: No problem, you deserve it what are you doing tomorrow?

Jimin: Nothing that I know of how about you?

Clayton: Busy beacuse I'm taking someone out on a date!

Jimin: wait really?

Clayton: yeah tomorrow at 11am I'll come pick you up?

Jimin: sounds perfect love you babe!

(Jimin kisses clayton goodbye)

Clayton leaves Jimin's place and heads back into the car and heads home, once clayton got home he ran up stairs into his room and started planning what he should do for their date tomorrow!