*Sasuke eyes widen as he now realizes that his sharingan was going to work against him in this fight so he turned them off as he got out of the wall Naruto grabbed his sword from the water and got in to position*

Naruto:Ittoryu: sanjuroku pound ho!

*Naruto screamed as he struck the air with a great force as a massive swipe of dense wind shot froward at great speed at Sasuke, Sasuke jumped out of the way but not fast enough as part of his shoulder got caught in the attack cutting it clean Sasuke grunted in pain holding his shoulder as behind him the very wall split in half with a very deep slash that now is filling with water becoming a new smaller waterfall, Sasuke looked at Naruto with hatred while Naruto kept a neutral serious expression holding his blade*

Naruto:surrender now Sasuke I'm giving you a second chance stop before you leave me no choice but to bring you back dead

*Sadly Sasuke didn't give in to reason as he put his hand over his mouth in a position Naruto knew all too well*

Sasuke:katon: goukakyuu no jutsu!

*Sasuke screamed as a fire shot forward and towards Naruto who sighed and in retaliation gripped his sword and swung it again with great force creating another great slash like last time towards the fireball when the 2 move met it caused an explosion the wind water and fire made a mixed of smoke and steam hiding both shinobis, Sasuke tried again to use his eyes but again they came out fuzzy with a click of his tongue as he turned them off and concentrated with his ears and nose trying to sense Naruto but he couldn't do it almost as if Naruto disappeared but sadly for Sasuke Naruto was in his element he could smell Sasuke, hear his soft breathing and sense his chakra he ran to him his feet making no sound his lungs holding his air his hand gripping the hilt this was his moment this was his chance he made it to Sasuke and raised his sword and in the last second it was proven, Naruto was no different he hesitated, he stopped for a moment a moment long enough for Sasuke to see him and block the attack with his own sword, both opponents glared at each other but it didn't last long as Naruto was always physically stronger then Sasuke he was able to overpower him and make him jump back while Sasuke was in the air Sasuke three multiple kunai's at Naruto, Naruto seeing the paper bombs attached to them, Naruto made hand signs*

Naruto:suiton: Mizu baretto no jutsu!

*Naruto screamed as glomps of water shot out of his mouth and began taking out the kunai sadly only hitting 9/10 as the final kunai was hiding under the shadow of another and managed to get past and land beside him Naruto saw the paper bomb light up before it suddenly exploded*

*Sasuke landed on the water and stood up waiting for the steam to disappear when he did he saw Naruto on the ground Sasuke smirked but that smirk was short lived as multiple slugs started appearing on top of Naruto and around him those around him ...

*Sasuke landed on the water and stood up waiting for the steam to disappear when he did he saw Naruto on the ground Sasuke smirked but that smirk was short lived as multiple slugs started appearing on top of Naruto and around him those around him shot acid at Sasuke keeping him away as the ones on top of Naruto healed him, Naruto got up grabbing his sword as a cane*