•||||||||||||||||||||||•

Froyo was the first place you wanted to hit up, I said as we ate it. Yeah, he said blushing. I'm not as good as coming up with dates last minute, he said. But I just really wanted to go on one with you at the moment, he said blushing.

So cute, I said kissing his cheek. Ah that's cold, he said! I laughed as we finished up our froyo. So what else can you instantly come up with on this date, I said.

I don't know I'm not good at dates, he said. How about we go and just explore like last time, he said. I really enjoyed that and I enjoy the things your interested in, he said.

Yeah but I wanna see what your interested in too, I said. What's your ideal date. He sat back and thought for a second. He then grabbed my hand as we left the froyo shop.

We walked a couple of blocks down before stopping at a arcade. I'm kinda basic but I enjoy the simple dates, he said. Ice cream, games, dinner, he said.

Let's go then, I said wrapping my arm around him. He bought us two hours of play time they gave us a wrist band and we walked in.

It was busy tonight a lot of kids and teens here. Either group hangouts or dates as well. What game do we play first babe, I asked?

Let's play this zombie shooting game, he said! He pressed his wrist band on as I did to. We played in the booth for a good while. My charecter had died but Jungkook was still going strong. He ended up beating the game and won the grand prize in his band.

Woo, he said! That's just pure luck, I said. I'm really good at these things Joonie, he said. Prove it then, I said. The next game we played was a punching bag one. We punched it to see how hard we could hit.

I'll go first, I said. I punched the bag as I went back up 837, I said. Beat that.

Jungkook scanned his band and cracked his knuckles. He swung really fast at the bag and the number started tallying fast.

In the end it hit 986. The high score was 900. There's now at your stronger than me, I said. He smiled. I got beat by someone you her than me, I cried.

He laughed. Don't be sad Joonie that only shows if someone messes with you I'll be there to protect you, he said. Yes you will, I said. We kissed then went to play other games.

We played racing games, table hockey, and more. Needless to say he won each one of them. Even the claw games which I didn't mind cause he won me a big koala plush.

Here you go Joonie, he said passing it to me. Awe I can't believe you won this for me, he said! These games are usually rigged.

I told you I'm good at a lot of things, he said. You like it. I love it, I said. And I'm loving this date to I'm having so much fun with you.

Same here Joonie, he said. Wanna get a snack, he asked? Sure, I said. Tots or fries?

Tots of course, I said. He went to go buy us some food as I sat down I liked around at other people playing games and being couple-ly.

I looked over at this Pac-Man game who looked oddly familiar. I study them more until I realized who it was. Oh shit no way, I thought to myself.

Out of all places I didn't expect to see Yoongi and Jimin together. Especially here. Jimin was holding on to a drink as Yoongi tried to beat the game.

Jimin was cheering him on as Yoongi focused really hard on it. Then.

The game went blank and showed a congratulations screen. They both cheered as the jumped for a bit. Yoongi faced Jimin as he tapped his cheek.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he grabbed his face turning it forward kissing his lips instead. My eyes widen. When Jungkook walked back over he asked me what was up.