•||||•

Jungkook why are we in the library, I asked? Cause it's the only place Nhu won't come to, he said. She's not big on books. You really don't want her to know I'm friends with you, I said.

Not even your parenting where friends it doesn't really make sense, I said. He sighed.

Namjoon if they see I have a friend there are not gonna be nice about it. I'm gonna be told I did something to you, or your not really my friend it's out of pity and all, and no one would really find me entertaining, he said.

You seen how they treat me so you know it's true, he said. My expression only saddened knowing it's true. Alright then but you know that's not why I hang with you right, I asked?

I know hyung, he said. Now I got some apple slices and some tea to tell you, he said. I took the bag of apples. What happened, I asked?

So this guy in my class right he sat next to me in science. He's not a bad looking guy and he's very attractive. So I ended up paying attention to him mostly.

So then teacher called on me for a question I never even heard cause I was distracted. So I just said something about cells even though that's not our unit and the whole class laughed at me.

Even the cute guy, he complained. I laughed. That's why you need to be paying attention more, I teased. You thought this boy was cute, I asked?

Total cutie but out my league, he said. Well I'm out his for sure, he said. Remember stop selling yourself short, I said.

Who's actually gonna like me Namjoon, he said. No one so there's not point in trying to say it isn't, he stated.

You never know the right person could come out of no where, I said. Is that what your waiting for, he asked? Eh I don't know, I said. I never really thought about relationships like that, I said.

I mean I had a crush but that was grade school. But to be in a committed relationship seems impossible. Wait till the right person comes along, Jungkook teased.

I laughed. Touché, I said. Does your parents know you like dudes too, I asked? No, he said. Honestly I don't know how they would react if I came out to them. They either would freak out or wouldn't care cause it's me, he said.

Just then the bell rung.

Let's walk and talk, I said. We left the library together finishing our conversation from before. But we were interrupted.

Joonie there your are, Nhu said! I've missed you all day where have you been? Oh sorry Nhu I've been in the library studying, I said. Why is he with you, she asked?

Oh he I ran into him out of there so I tried to spark a conversation, I said. He's so quiet he wouldn't even talk back, she said. Jungkook leave people alone don't be an inconvenience, she said.

Jungkook expression sadden as he just walked away. I'm sorry if he was a bother you should really stop trying so nice. There's no use he's a loner, she said.

That's your brother, I said. Younger one too. Shouldn't your step up and be a big sister to him, I said. No, she said. He's not worth it now come on lunch should start soon!

And I'm starved. Alright Nhu, I said quietly. Can we sit with my friends today, I asked? Why, she whined. Cause I would like y'all to all get along more, I said.

She sighed. I guess only for you Joonie, she said. Thank you, I said! She smiled seeing me smile. When we sat the table Jimin's facial expression changed dramatically.

Why are you here, he said. I'm only here for Joonie not you, she said. When are you never, he shot back. Hey hey hey come on guys lets not fight today please, I said.