Another dream...?

Scott's Pov.

I then woke up, seeing a flower field of blue orchids.

Why am I here? What happened? Wasn't I just in the house? In a cage, with 5 seconds on the timer.. Then, I heard my own voice say something, but what..?

I saw something, or someone, walking over to me. They looked exactly like that person I had that dream about! But, why am I here with them?

"Greetings, Rat Scott. I'm sure you recognize me, after all, I showed you that dream of me, and a small bit of my life." He started off, looking at me in curiosity.

"Yeah, but, why are you? Why am I here?! Am I completely dead? No, I've still got another life, right?"

"Do not worry, all those questions will be answered as time goes by, but I'll start with an introduction. Greetings, I am Starborne Scott. I come from the same place as that crow, Phil comes from. I'll explain everything else at a much later time, you'll wake up soon." Starborne Scott said to me, as I still had been confused.

"Wake up? Is this a dream?" I asked him, more confused than ever now due to that answer.

"It's more of a limbo, between the afterlife. But, luckily, you aren't completely dead, yet. Nor are you hurt in anyway, thankfully." I figured he had answered honestly, since he even had a questioning look on his face.

"I must add aswell, there will be some, changes, in your last life now. The abilities you've gained will now become a permanent feature, some things are a blessing and some aren't. Whatever now happens, you must promise me you will overcome them and live the most of it with your last life." He said in a more serious tone, as I nodded immediately.

"Your body will be half possessed by me for now on, before you start arguing, this was destinies plan. And your appearance will change more now, to become more accessible for your abilities and me. Your now waking up, the next time we will speak will be in our minds, or here." He said, as he then faded away somehow, leaving a few particles and something else.

He left a pathway of stars leading somewhere. I chose to follow the stars, as I had no idea on how to wake up. The stars slowly faded away, and a mist appeared. I looked back and saw something else.

My bedroom? Was that how I had to wake up when there? I then remembered of Starborne Scott mentioning my, or our appearance changing. I quickly ran to my bathroom (ik in rats he doesn't have one but idc-), locking the door and looking at myself.

One of my eyes, more specifically my left one, had become purple with star shaped pupils instead of it's usually blue (is it teal or blue-) color. A few particles of purple started coming from me like how Starborne Scott looked like. The most noticable changes though, was my left hand (or paw idk anymore-) was fading from a dark blue to a light purple with stars on it. Along with that, there were a few more strands of purple hair mixing in my normal teal hair.

"Scott! Are you ok in there?! You just lost a life because of not being freed in time!" I heard someone say, who was most likely Owen say.

"I'm fine! Uh, I'll be out in a second!" I answered, now unsure what to do.

[Here ya go my friends! Enjoy!
Word Count: 600
Total Word Count: 9,471]