An Apology, and, now Yelling..?

[I apologize for disappearing for like the start of February! I'm back to working on this now!]

Scott's Pov

I grabbed a few bandages from the bathroom, wrapping them around my left hand. I used the rest of the bandages on covering my left eye aswell. I wasn't sure how all the other rats would react to me being more different, so the best I could do is cover it up for now.

"Scott? You still there?" Owen asked me through the door, conserned as I didn't respond before.

"I'm going right now!" I responded, I didn't hear Owen say anything else, so I assumed he was just waiting on the other side of the door.

I unlocked the door and slowly walked out. Owen looked at me, with a shocked expression.

"Scott! What happened to you?! Did you suddenly just get hurt before I came to check on you after, you know.." Owen said, more worried than I've ever seen him.

"Don't worry Owen, I'm fine. It's nothing serious" I responded, I wasn't even sure if what I said was true or not, and tried avoiding about when I 'got hurt'.

"I don't believe that at all, but your lucky that you already patched yourself up. Come on, everyone's worried about you due to seeing you just die by not being freed" Owen spoke up.

We both silently made our way outside my house. When I looked, I saw Bek, El, Apo, Krow, Jimmy, and both crows with come bandages on their wings.

"Oh my- I'm sorry Scott! I should have just freed you, not keep you in that cage!" Apo yelled in shock after seeing me in the bandages.

"It's ok Apo, I know you didn't mean to cause me to lose my 2nd life." I responded as the other rats, plus Phil and Kara, there looked in shock with seeing me.

"Wait, Scott.." I heard someone speak up behind me who wasn't Apo, who was speaking to me before.

It turned out to be Krow who spoke up. All the other rats plus the crows looked at it in confusion.

"I lost one of my lives by not being freed, but, I never got hurt like you did. What happened, and don't even think of making the excuse of the cage hurting you due to my experience!" It yelled all of a sudden at me.

I felt so many pairs of eyes fall on me. I stayed silent though, not responding to its question. What am I meant to say to that?! I can't just say 'Oh yeah I covered up like half of my body to cover the random stuff now happening to my body. And I'm now sharing a body with someone I've basically just met.' I can't do that!

Just tell them something else then. Or in other words, lie. A simple solution to your problem Rat Scott. I heard the voice of Starborne Scott in my head now.

Wait, you can hear my thoughts now? I asked him, trying to avoid what he had said

Why of course, we share a body now. Why wouldn't we be able to hear each other's thoughts? He responded to my other question.

Now just lie to those rats and the crows, and by the way, don't say a thing about this to Philza. He knows a bit too much about, well, me. Starborne Scott said, I question on what he meant by that last part, but I ignored it for now.

"Answer the question Scott, ANSWER!" I went back to reality without the thoughts, and came back to Krow yelling at me.

Suddenly, I felt, weird like something had changed.

"I got hurt by a cat while running away from the Butler" I had overheard my own body respond to it. I sounded like Starborne Scott and not myself though, more formal, serious, and no hint of emotions.

What is happening.. I questioned, as I missed everything else said. And as my body passed out suddenly.

[Like I said, I'm sorry for disappearing for the first days of February, just a small break needed. I'll be back to uploading now! Cya! ALSO +10,000 WORDS IN TOTAL FOR BOOK YAY-

Word Count: 710
Total Word Count: 10,212]