The Rat Meeting (Part 2)

[Here ya go my friends, enjoy!]

R!Owen's Pov.

I the spoke up after seeing my best friend, Scott, finally appear to the meeting.

"The meeting will begin now." I heard Apo said, starting off by sharing a few things new in the attic.

One of them apparently being a nursery for Oliver made by Sniff as they were, apparently, 'pregnant'.

"Guys! I'm not pregnant it's for the egg the squid, the love of my life, gave me!" Oliver kept saying about them being 'pregnant'.

We then dropped the meeting for a small 'break' to just catch up with everyone and how they were. As everyone chatted with each other, I looked over at Scott, planning on going to talk to my best friend. Although I felt that Scott was a bit, off? He seemed to be looking in the complete different direction of the eternal flame and looking at the closest way to the balcony, which was Eloise's home.

I assumed that it was nothing though, since he did like the outdoors, but, why now? Why not after the meeting, start planning on going outside? And why in the middle of winter and at night?

R!Scott's Pov. (Pov switch now)

I just stared at the entrance to Eloise's home, knowing that it lead to the outdoors. For some reason, I wanted to go outside, and enjoy myself. Play and mess around for once in awhile, as I was busy with being the Farmer and Chef rat because of winter and the lack of food that came with it. I was aware that I couldn't just leave during the break from the meeting! Although, I'll go and  play later, as I heard the meeting was about to continue.

I turned back around, facing Owen, who was now the one talking instead of Apo. Although Apo shared some information around the Rattic (attic) we should have known about like building, it was Owen who spoke about news that wasn't just in the Rattic, but about stuff generally around the house. He spoke up after hearing mutters around the crowded rats of others speaking.

"With now knowing about the fact other world like beings can appear throughout portals, we must be weary. As now, anything with the knowledge of going through portals can appear here. Anyone who experiences, sees, feels, any of that sort. Report it to me or Apo so we can alart other-"
He was suddenly interrupted by the sounding of something crashing on the balcony nearby Jimmy's house(?).

All the rats got up with a worried look on their faces, scared on what happened. Apo and Owen quickly whispered to each other on what to do, settling on sending some rats who wanted to go and investigate what happened.

[Cliffhanger 2.0, don't worry btw this is the end of the meeting so it's a different title now
Word Count: 486
Total Word Count:1,671]