Jimin stared at him in confusion. Why's he handing an envelope to him?

"That's your pay, there's extra cash for you as I'm sorry to inform you, this will be your last day working here" The manager said.

Jimin's jaw dropped. What did he just hear? Is he kind of firing him?

"I appreciate your effort as you've been so hardworking but, your work is no longer needed here"

"Why?" Jimin managed to whisper. He's on the verge of tears already.

"I'm sorry" the manager said and walked away.

Jimin fell on his knees as tears slipped out of his eyes, this job was his last hope.

What is he going to tell his mom and Dad? And Jimoon?

After crying for a while, he opened the envelope and his eyes widened when he saw the amount in it. There was much cash in the envelope!

With shaking hands, he counted the money and a loud gasp escaped his mouth when he's done.

"200 thousand dollars??" His pay was just 50 dollars!

"What's going on?" He wondered.

****

The manager walked to the car that's just outside the bar. The driver winded the glass down, revealing Jungkook.

"I've done what you asked of me. I also gave him the money" the manager said.

Jungkook nodded.

"Good job" he faced the driver.

"Give him the money"

The driver did as he was instructed.

"Thank you so much, sir Jeon" the manager thanked him.

Jungkook dismissed him with his hands. He watched as the manger disappeared into the darkness, kissing the money in his hands happily.

He smiled ruefully.

"Money can really do a lot of things" he muttered.

He remembered how the manager bluntly refused when he ordered him to fire Jimin. He claims Jimin to be the most hardworking employee he has ever come across.

But at the mention of 500 thousand dollars, he agreed to fire him immediately.

"Should we head home, sir?" The driver asked.

"No, I still have unfinished business" Jungkook said.

He watched as Jimin came out of the bar, dragging his legs like a lost puppy.

"Finally!" He came out of the car, he was about to walk closer to him when he walked past him.

"Am I that invincible?" He asked.