"With what? F**king some bitches?" Jin laughed.

"You're wrong, will be busy with some other things"

"You need to take a rest, stop overworking yourself. You're rich enough as it is" Jin said.

"Thanks, but I don't wish to go bankrupt," Jungkook said.

They both discussed for a while before ending the call.

A knock was heard on the door before one of Jungkook's guards entered. Turns out to be the one Jungkook asked to make some findings about Jimin.

"Found anything?" Jungkook asked.

The guy nodded, he brought out some papers and placed them on the table.

"Here's some important information about him," he said.

Jungkook picked one of the papers, his eyes scanned through it and he smiled.

"Park Jimin?"

"Yes sir. He lives in Guryeo, in Seoul with his parents and his brother. He's the eldest in the family, 18yrs and he works in different places just to support his family. His family owns a restaurant but I don't think it's running that well" the guy said.

"Seoul? Interesting" Jungkook smiled.

He faced the guy.

"Get the car ready, we're heading to All Souls Bar" he said.

"Okay sir" the guy said and left.

Jungkook glanced at the papers again.

"Seems, we will be seeing more of each other soon.... Jimin" he muttered with a smile.

****

ALL SOULS BAR***

"A bottle of Vodka please!" A guy yelled.

"Two bottles of Tequila" another one yelled.

Jimin went to and fro and he served the customers. The bar was so filled today that he actually wondered if he came to the wrong place.

"Gosh! This work is becoming tiring" Soora complained once they had the chance to rest for a bit.

Jimin almost agreed with her but he stopped himself from doing so. This work is his only means of survival now as it's pay is the highest. He already stopped working with Madam Sumi and the caretaker job is paying him so well. He just has to manage.

"I might just quit this soon. Been receiving a lot of offers to start a new job" Soora continued talking.

"Good for you" that was all Jimin said.

Unknown to him, a pair of dark eyes was scrutinizing each of his movements, watching his every move.

"Sir, the manager asked to see you"

Jungkook faced the guy.

"Lead the way" he smiled. He looked over at Jimin to find him serving some customers.

"You'll thank me later" he muttered.

****

HOURS LATER~10:30PM***

Jimin wiped the sweats on his forehead tiredly, the bar was already empty as most of the people already took their business to a hotel.

"What an hectic day" he groaned tiredly.

The manager walked to him and he smiled in relief. Just what he needed at that moment... His money.

"You've done a great job" the manager said and he handed an envelope to him.