*Hare chuckles*

Viper: Threatened? Come on, I could've easily bitten you all those years. I held my tongue, literally.

Hare: Hmm, yes. You've done well on that part... *under breath* Just a shame that I'm going to make you regret it.

*Hare starts to walk away, but Viper pauses for a moment*

Viper: Wait, what was that?

*Hare turns back to Viper*

Hare: Drat. You and your vulcan hearing. You've always been the one to eavesdrop in on another's conversation.

Viper: Maybe with ears like yours, you would've heard me the first time, so I'll try again. "What was that?"

Hare: Oh, Viper Viper Viper. You're just as naive as the rest of them. I never would've expected you to bring your guard down to please everyone around you. That's just not you is it?

Viper: ...

Hare: You really thought I was here to help your puny little studio for your artsy-fartsy Wannabe friends?! Don't make me laugh, Viper.

Viper: ENOUGH!! ...What are you REALLY doing here?

Hare: I'm here to finish the job Badger started. You and I both know he bailed out on it. Don't tell me you're doing the same?

Viper: That's not who I am anymore.

Hare: I figured as much. Oh, last place? Guess you just weren't meant for a dancing career. Haha! It looks like you failed as a criminal, and failed as a Dancer.

Viper: Badger was right about you. I just can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

Hare: I knew you'd be next, but they never listen to the crazy Hare. Now, you're gonna tell him where the Badger is. You know Grim Claw does not wait for anything.

Viper: You won't find him here. He's touring and as far as I'm concerned, he's safe.

Hare: Is that so, Vipie? I suppose we'll have to bring him back home. Maybe send him a little "Welcome Home" Surprise.

Viper: Oh what are you gonna do, eh?

Hare: It seems as though he cherishes that Squirrel girl, doesn't he? It would be a shame if... something happened to her.

Viper: That's not happening, runt. You're not hurting Squirrel, or Badger. Not while I'm here.

Hare: Is that so? Who's going to believe you, Viper? They see a gargantuan snake wearing that shredded up attire... With a bad attitude.

Viper: Really, Hare? Stereotyping? I didn't think you'd stoop that low to prejudice, mate.

Hare: Saying that though, aren't there some of your friends that seem to have a prejudice against Badger? Just wait until they hear about what the two of you have done in the past.

Viper: Wait!!

*Hare stops and looks to Viper, who groans in frustration*

Viper: Alright, what's it gonna take?

Hare: Take for what?

Viper: I think you know what I'm talking about. What's it going to take for you to not say anything?

Hare: Well, there would only be one way to settle the score.

Viper: Name it.

Hare: Help me get the money out of the studio. The prize money, the one that Badger promised us and maybe some of the competition prize money YOU were supposed to win.

Viper: Petty theft?

Hare: Oh! And did I hear that your studio has a Queen? How about some of her riches too?

Viper: No! I would never! Not Queen Bee!!

Hare: Oh yes, I reckon we could get all of her crowns for a fortune. An absolute steal.

Viper: I can't do that.

Hare: Sorry, but those are the conditions. It is what it's gonna take, after all.

*Viper just stares down at Hare, stunned by the ultimatum. Hare holds out his paw for Viper to shake on*

Viper: I knew you were a master of blackmail too... Fine, I'll do it.

*Viper accepts the terms and shakes hands with Hare, albeit begrudgingly*

Hare: I must say, this really is like old times. I could offer a choice as you would play the shadow and get what we want... it's just such a shame that the person wrapped around my finger next was you.

 it's just such a shame that the person wrapped around my finger next was you