🌹Ruby Rose🌹

Start from the beginning

He speed walks to him and turns him around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised "my scene"looking boy wearing headphones. He motions for him to lower them which the boy did.

Ruby: Huh Yes?

Henchman 2: I said, put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: (looking side to side then back up at the guy)....Are....Are you...robbing me?

Henchman 2:Wha- Yes!

Ruby: Ooohhh...
~~~~~
Roman was leaning over the counter of the front desk waiting for his men to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hyah!" are heard, followed by one of henchman flying past him. Roman calmly motions for another to handle Ruby.

Henchman 1: (raising his gun at him) Hey! Freeze!

Ruby:......
~~~~~
Cut to outside the shop, the henchman was kicked through the window completely shattering it into the streets. Ruby quickly followed him out there by jumping out of the window. He adjusted his stance on the side walk he brought out Crescent Rose, he looked over his shoulder thinking he would see the over men from the show, which he did. He was quickly caught off guard. Standing in front of the now broken window stood a very confused but beautiful looking girl who looked at him with shock. He froze up and blushes, Roman scowls looking between the two behind the shattered window. Ruby brushed off his nerves and decided to show off a little....not like he was trying to impress her or anything. He smiles back at them before twirling the weapon around, striking it into the ground and tuned off his music he was listening to. The girl in pink followed suit and took off her headphones and paused her cassette tape liking the idea of where this was going.

Roman: Okayyy... (to his remaining henchmen) Get him!

The henchmen head out of the shop and run at Ruby, who spins around on top of his scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. He gets Crescent Rose out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of his weapon, sending him flying. He fires again and brings the side down on one attacker and dodges the next's gunfire with his rifle's speed, getting close enough to knock him into the air and kick his body to Roman's feet.

Unknown to him one of the henchmen got up and raised a gun to the back of his head. Ruby head click of the gun behind him before he could even turn around fully he caught a glance of a hook attaching its self to the henchmen's shirt. The henchmen gasped looking at his shoulder confused only to have the wind taken out him by a harsh pull back. Being pulled threw the air he land behind the same girl in pink. He looked up at her dumbfounded as she softly smiles back him.

Then raising her harpoon she brought back some of the rope which made him get dragged closer to her. Once he was closer to her she swung the harpoon with him swing in the air. Then like a fishing pole she casted out the line sending him forward and released the hook from his shirt and reeled back the line until it was back in its place. The henchmen flew right into a stop sign knocking him out cold. Ruby was fan girling at the sight of this with blush painted on his face and stars in his eyes, he couldn't help but let out a squeal. The squeal from Ruby made Roman pull his eyes off the girl to his disappointment.

Ruby: That was AMAZING!!!

Roman: You both were worth every cent. Truly, you guys were. (dropping his cigar and crushing it with his cane as approaching police sirens are heard) Well, Red and doll face I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... (raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid) ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

Roman unleashes a red blast at Ruby, who fires at the ground and leaps over it. When he lands and looks up, Roman isn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building. The girl runs up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder seeing if he was ok. He looked up at her and reassured her.